KOC Football KIL Jamboree

splainshornet

I know he left the field on crutches w/ a bag of ice on his right knee - doesn't look too good. I hope it's not too serious & he can return soon.

Now, on to the Fulton/Bearden game. I'm not going to get on here & bash Bearden. They were better than I thought they were. And although Fulton won (OF COURSE) they've got some things to work out in the next two weeks. But I heard the Fulton/Bearden scrimmage last night went pretty good except #15 for Bearden kept playin dirty & running his mouth a lot. Well, all I got to say is . . . . . . booyah - you got knocked the heck down! That's all I'm gonna say about it. Good luck to Bearden this year and of course . . . . . . . .

GO FALCONS!

825714739[/snapback]

Bearden kept playin dirty? NOT I saw the scrimmage. You wanna talk about cheap shots After a Bearden player tackled a fulton player another fulton walks up and kicks that bearden right in his back for no reason at all. Thats Dirty there. You gotta a little freshman fulton walk up to a Bearden coach and tell him to get the F---- Out of here? Please I lost a lot of respect for Fulton after that scrimmage that night. And as you put it Well, all I got to say is . . . . . . booyah - you got knocked the heck down! Your wrong on that b/c Bearden did not get knocked out.

Bearden showed alot more respect for their school, team, coaches and theirselves then Fulton did.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you're crazy - I'm sure players run their mouths to other players, but they didn't cuss no coaches out & if & that's a very BIG if they did - you should've told one of the Fulton coaches b/c they don't put up with that stuff. As a matter of fact, why don't you call them Monday & let them know about it.

As far as the getting knocked down - yes, he did. C'mon you had to have heard the crowd in the stadium last night when it happened. And even if you missed the play - they showed it again on the jumbo screen. It was just one play of the game & like I said before, your bulldogs surprised me - I didn't think they would be that good.

Why you're crazy - I'm sure players run their mouths to other players, but they didn't cuss no coaches out & if & that's a very BIG if they did - you should've told one of the Fulton coaches b/c they don't put up with that stuff. As a matter of fact, why don't you call them Monday & let them know about it.

As far as the getting knocked down - yes, he did. C'mon you had to have heard the crowd in the stadium last night when it happened. And even if you missed the play - they showed it again on the jumbo screen. It was just one play of the game & like I said before, your bulldogs surprised me - I didn't think they would be that good.

825715041[/snapback]

If your coaches want to know what their players are doing they can call Coach Earl and ask him. Thats the coach that was told to get the F out by a Freshman Fulton Player he just walked off and shook his head. And as being Crazy I was there at the scrimmage that night were you? I was commenting on the scrimmage the post that you made. Like l said earlier in my reply Bearden showed alot more respect and pride for their school and the sport.

I kno Lonas won the kickoff and Dyer won the punt.  Maine came in 2nd in the 40 and then Kenny came in 2nd in the throw.

825714813[/snapback]

i dont know what u were watchin but cruze did not come in second watts did and maine did not come in second he came in fourth so dont post things that arent true

first of all about the ae powell game you cant wrap up cody watts thats why hes so good. 

825714991[/snapback]

I don't think he's good like you Powell people are putting him. Yes, he SPUN off a lot of tacklers last night. However, if he continues spinning like that, he's going to meet his mate. The only thing I have to say, "You better be GLAD A.MAC is at UT now because if he wasn't, Mr. Coby would've spun into a Freight TRAIN!" Booyah on that!!

Fulton-Bearden game: Well it was fun sitting in the mixture of the Bearden and Fulton folks. I was glued to this game because Fulton had a lot of crack backs. Every other play some player would lay a perfectly hard CRACK BACK. That was awesome and that's every players dream to block somebody like that. I loved it...

I'd like to say 1st off to the bearden people that if a freshman did cuss one of the coaches then our coaches need to know...our team is not allowed to cuss and it is an inforced rule..if u get caught cussin whether its practice at school or team meetings it will be adressed...so like kwalker said call the coaching staff...i am on the team and i am on the field and ill be the 1st to tell you that bearden played very dirty in the scrimmage...on a particular play #15 pulled a linemans face mask in order to make a swim...is that cheap? how about the 2 fights that were started? werent there a total of 5 or 6? #21 for fulton was on his stomach after a good block from a bearden player then after the whistle was blown the bearden player thru a punch to his back...i saw this from a perfect angle and the watched #21 the whole play...how about the fight with #15 from fulton...his name is John Burnette and hes prolly the cleanest most humble player in knoxville...john was locked up in a block the bearden guy threw punches to his stomach...therefore john fights back...does that make our program look bad? i dont get on here and talk trash...i dont bash other teams...but like u i lost a lot of respect for the bearden program...as i said earlier call the staff and let them know about the freshman...it WILL be taken care of...

Yeah, Cody did only spin moves...except for the play right before the 40-yard TD when he bulldozed 1 of AE's DB's about 6 yards backwards.....but nah, he's not that good......AE, that would be great for you guys if A. Mac came back, then you guys might have 1 guy who could tackle Cody, but until he finds that 5th year of eligibility, you're still stuck with the goose egg. Cody showed that there was no question he was the best player in that quarter, and at the very least in the runnings for best player on that field.

From an outsider's perspective, yes, Pickle from Bearden DID get destroyed on that Fulton block.

On another note, from CAK we wish King's Academy a good season. CAK offensive starters played 2 plays and scored before they were taken out for the rest of the quarter. On defense, starters opened the drive with 3 consecutive sacks, forcing King's to a three-and-out before starters were removed. Regardless, I was impressed with King's' sportmanship and wish them luck in their upcoming games.

What was with the article in the sports page on halls having missed oppertunities and driving the ball on Webb? thats was a stupid article. Webb had 142 yards of offense and 7 first downs to halls 23 yards and 0 first downs. the score could of easily been 21-0 in the first quarter. Yet the article seemed to be a positive for halls and seemed to imply Webb was lucky.

What do u all think?