Top 15 RB

loverboy25

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caldwell has visited Alabama and another D1 school that has slipped my mind but he would like to play for Tennessee. Caldwell wantss to be a RB but I believe if he goes D1 he will be a DB because of his size. Caldwell has the best moves and vision and IMO better than Riggs the Differences between the two is 2 inches and 20 lbs and that’s all.

Caldwell has visited Alabama and another D1 school that has slipped my mind but he would like to play for Tennessee. Caldwell wantss to be a RB but I believe if he goes D1 he will be a DB because of his size. Caldwell has the best moves and vision and IMO better than Riggs the Differences between the two is 2 inches and 20 lbs and that’s all.

825723396[/snapback]

I would love to see him at UTC, but I hope he gets the chance to play at the highest possible level.

825723396[/snapback]

Hmmm Difference between Ger5ald Riggs and Caldwell is more like 4-5 inches and probably 40-45 lbs.

But I agree with you on Caldwell being the best I've seen and probably just as good a DB.

I think Wesley Smith from Scott County should be on the list somewhere. He has all kinds of talent.

825707966[/snapback]

I agree he is the best I have seen in a while. I think he had 300+ yards rushing and 5 touchdouns against York Friday night.

Outstanding athlete as well as an outstanding kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Justin Mitchell from Richland is really a good back that runs hard and can break tackles and is 4th in midstate in scoring with 6tds and is 7th in the rushing department with over 400yds rushing in 3 games.He is a gamebreaker and plays hard on defense at olb.#22 is a two year all region player and plans to take Richland to that next step this year.