4. Graig Cooper- Melrose

5. Gaston Miller- Riverdale

6. Boo Weathers- Huntingdon

7. Spencer Gulmire- Oak Ridge

8. Chris Donald- Huntingdon

9. Markei Guy- Westview

10. Dewayne Caldwell- Ooltewah

11. Ricky Ladd- White House

12. Tyree Ford- <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>

13. Josh Boyd- Camden ?

14. Chris Shiverdecker- Alcoa

15. Ryan Tallent- Maryville

825707889[/snapback]

What about Edward Sawyer he is the states single game rushing record holder. I believe it was 337 yards on 16 carries and even though his team dident make the playoffs it took untill the second week of the playoffs for someone to eclips his 1500 yards he had and wait dident he avg 10.34 yards a carry?

What about Edward Sawyer he is the states single game rushing record holder. I believe it was 337 yards on 16 carries and even though his team dident make the playoffs it took untill the second week of the playoffs for someone to eclips his 1500 yards he had and wait dident he avg 10.34 yards a carry?

825741403[/snapback]

He does not have the states single game rushing record. A guy from bga does against pope john paul in there first year varsity. he ran for 396 yards against us.

He does not have the states single game rushing record.  A guy from bga does against pope john paul in there first year varsity.  he ran for 396 yards against us.

825741515[/snapback]

haha yeah thats definitely not the record b/c i mean blake foster had 359 yards in a game a couple years ago, so there are a few people with more yards than that

I would like to say i disagree with your scott co. running back being the best in region 2-3A because u got justin carden from anderson co., dennis rogan from fulton, austin vann and harrison smith from catholic,the RB from AE, and then u got scott co.'s RB Wesley Smith whos team got beat by the OS bobcats so NO hes not the best ....right now its Justin Carden from AC ....400 yds in the 2 games with like a 9 yd average and over 300 yds after first contact........but my top 10 would go like this

1. Dustin Lindsey- i mean come on hes a commit to UT

2. David Gaston- Hard nosed man....quick and will run u over

3. Justin Carden- the man has 400 yds in 2 games

4. Spencer Gulmire- single handedly ran all over defenses

5. Ryan Tallent- if your the RB @ maryville u gotta be darn good

6. Wesley Smith- hard nosed runner

7. Jaques Crawford- Cordova

8. Preston Brown- Antioch

9. Graig Cooper- Melrose

10. Chris Shiverdecker- quick as heck ....good RB

GO MAVS baby!