1) Science Hill

2) Dobyns Bennett

3) Campbell Co.

4) Sevier Co.

5) Jefferson Co.

6) Karns

7) Bearden

825717398[/snapback]

haha waco you really are just that..... waco! If you honestly think Science Hill is going to finish ahead of DB then your nuts. I'm definately not saying DB is the best team in the state because everyone knows this year is a "reloading" year. I would say rebuilding, but DB never has to rebuild. Either way the fact is they are not as talented or explosive as they have been the past 2 years, but they will, like every year, have a talented and well coached squadron and they WILL win the big east. You can argue this all you want, but the fact is every single year somebody comes on here talking about how this is the year DB gets knocked off. And it just doesn't happen. 2 years ago nobody knew about Duran and everybody said DB was going to have an off year because they didn't know if he could get the ball to Lamon and run the passing game the right way. Well 2 years later he pretty much rewrote the DB record books and led the Tribe in dominating the Big East. Not to shabby huh?

I'm here to tell ya that you are going to be surprised with the team that DB puts on the field. Like I said, a RELOADING year for the Tribe. Wait and See....!!!

moron, shows what you know.  did you even play at jeff co. and if so, when?

825718695[/snapback]

Do you just wake up mad and go the rest the day sprouting off random insults? Why don`t you actually try contributing to the conversations in the threads you post in?

BTW, me and you already dissussed your 2nd question in another thread.

1.  DB  8-2

2.  Seveir Co.  7-3

3.  CC  6-4

4.  Science Hill  6-4

5.  Karns  5-5

6.  Jeff Co.  5-5

7.  Bearden  4-6

...from a Graduated player for CC from last years perspective.

825718006[/snapback]

Who is this "Boobie Miles" you speak of?

Really, on DB finishing 8-2 Regular Season... I do see and expect the Indians to be a heavy underdog against Oak Ridge in week 3 (even though it is the 1st Game at Home of the Season).. Who else do you expect to defeat DB on their schedule. Elizabethton may very well be that team (opener on the road).. Sevier County is an expected tough road game.. And we all remember what happened the last time the Tribe traveled to Karns... (I was there)

Loving Football just around the corner

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Jefferson Co beat Farragut 7-6 in a game type scrimmage. Jefferson Co scored on long pass to Nick Sherrod. Farragut scored on a short TD run, but missed the XP. Jefferson Co has improved in some areas since the scrimmage with Central. The tackling was a lot better and the secondary played fairly well. As crazy as it sounds I think the passing game is ahead of the running game at this point. Zack Long once again was impressive running the option, and the line pass blocked a lot better this time. I`m still worried about the running game, there was little to no room to run again. I think if McFall ever gets in the open field he`ll be able to do some damage. Rabbit Lowery played well again, forcing a fumble to seal the win. It was good to see us lay a few hits tonite, #54 laid a real good hit on a Farragut RB. The secondary picked off several passes, I would still like to see them lay a few hits on the opposing WR's when they don`t catch the ball instead of just bumping them. There are still a lot of things to work on, but the team appears to be improving.