who win 1a state

seibers

I think that out of region 2 that Coalfield and Oneida will be the state contenders. Oneida may have lost to Coalfield last Friday but you can't judge that game by the score. Both teams played very well. It's hard to win after 7 turnovers. So if and when these teams meet again it will be a much better ballgame. These teams may make it far but I still think that Trousdale will take the cake in State.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at how Trousdale just demolished a good Smith County team on the road last night along with another good win for JCS. I think we will see a TC vs JCS final with TC coming out on top.

825745376[/snapback]

ahhhh back to the good ol days when Trousdale put a big whuppin on a private school that thinks they are good. :thumb:

The team to watch is always the Landers, not Hampton. What has Hampton done in the last ten years? Nothing. Just because Mike is down there now, everybody thinks Hampton is going to win the state. It ain't gonna happen. Cloudland has consistently proved that they have more heart and a more desire to win than Hampton. Plus, Hampton has "the grey pilgrim" as their head coach, and thats the reason why they didn't win it in 1996, the only time they came close. Those guys will never capture the magic that Cloudland had. When you put on a Lander jersey, you know that 9 times out of ten, you are going to beat Hampton. :)

As for Region 2, that skinny has-been receiver, Ro84 can't get over last year. Cloudand is head and shoulders better than last year. They can stop the run and the pass. There is nobody that can line up and run over them. Watch the Cherokee film. They are as good as anyone in Region 2 and we had them on the ropes. Region 2 needs to get over themselves and learn to live with it and learn to love it. Your gonna have to fight your guts out to get through the Landers. We will get our respect one way or another.

As for who will win the state, I would have to say that Trousdale Co. is the favorite. They are a real good team, and they have my respect. :thumb:

The team to watch is always the Landers, not Hampton.  What has Hampton done in the last ten years? Nothing.  Just because Mike is down there now, everybody thinks Hampton is going to win the state.  It ain't gonna happen.  Cloudland has consistently proved that they have more heart and a more desire to win than Hampton.  Plus, Hampton has "the grey pilgrim" as their head coach, and thats the reason why they didn't win it in 1996, the only time they came close.  Those guys will never capture the magic that Cloudland had.  When you put on a Lander jersey, you know that 9 times out of ten, you are going to beat Hampton:o

As for Region 2, that skinny has-been receiver, Ro84 can't get over last year.  Cloudand is head and shoulders better than last year.  They can stop the run and the pass.  There is nobody that can line up and run over them.  Watch the Cherokee film.  They are as good as anyone in Region 2 and we had them on the ropes.  Region 2 needs to get over themselves and learn to live with it and learn to love it.  Your gonna have to fight your guts out to get through the Landers.  We will get our respect one way or another. 

As for who will win the state, I would have to say that Trousdale Co. is the favorite.  They are a real good team, and they have my respect.  :unsure:

825746044[/snapback]

I think you mean more like never-was instead of has-been :lol: Keep talking. If you beat a Region 2 team in the playoffs then I'll listen haha. Good luck against Hampton, you'll need it.

Edited by Ro8432