Austin Peay

nolesfan

RedDevilFever,

Since this is McCrays offense, then I guess you can say it is 90% run and 10% pass to the side lines behind the line of scrimmage. The three games I saw there was no real attempt to pass across the middle or go long. Your right about Sparky Woods offense, its High School at best. Hey RedDevilFever did you play at Halls?

Nope I didn't nor did I go to school there.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey reddevilfever,

Austin Peay took another beating yesterday but, Kellog got a little closer to the 4000 yard mark on passing. My Knoxville boy from CAK (Cunningham) got to play two series and was 5 of 6 in passing for 66 yards. I heard he drove them down twice inside the 20 yard line late in the 4th quarter. Its a shame McCray is putting Kellog's record attempt before the team and letting Cunningham set on the bench. There is no doubt Cunningham is the future and if given the opportunity could generate some offensive firepower. Your broadcaster on the radio said he had good touch and a strong and accurate arm.

They themselves can't figure why he isn't getting more playing time. There are two games left and a 2 and 9 season is on the horizon. If I was Cunningham I would tell Austin Peay bye and transfer somewhere else. He continues to be wasted and McCray is letting a quarterback who has won 7 games in three years lead the team. Whats wrong with Austin Peay?

Hey reddevilfever,

Austin Peay took another beating yesterday but, Kellog got a little closer to the 4000 yard mark on passing. My Knoxville boy from CAK (Cunningham) got to play two series and was 5 of 6 in passing for 66 yards. I heard he drove them down twice inside the 20 yard line late in the 4th quarter. Its a shame McCray is putting Kellog's record attempt before the team and letting Cunningham set on the bench. There is no doubt Cunningham is the future and if given the opportunity could generate some offensive firepower. Your broadcaster on the radio said he had good touch and a strong and accurate arm.

They themselves can't figure why he isn't getting more playing time. There are two games left and a 2 and 9 season is on the horizon. If I was Cunningham I would tell Austin Peay bye and transfer somewhere else. He continues to be wasted and McCray is letting a quarterback who has won 7 games in three years lead the team. Whats wrong with Austin Peay?

I am a little surprise that your boy is the future. They said they will sign two qbs and one of them is an outstanding qb. Word is he will start immediately.