Austin Peay

nolesfan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100-0 the past two weeks, but hey they are a young football team. They'll be fine in the future :thumb:

i totally agree. for one the recruits they got are quite good, and many of them are starters. it also doesn't help that drake and dayton are number one and two in their league. i think they will finish the season strong. it was also nice to see that Coffee Co.'s Jake Nunley got 11 caries in the Drake game, hopefully he'll get the rock some against a team that is not quite as good as drake or dayton.

Guest catfish-hunter

The Govs got a big win today against Valpo, who just two years ago won the PFL. If APSU can beat Davidson, Jacksonville, and Morehead State then they will play for a conference title later this year.

• 3 weeks later...

It is time to get rid of Loose as the AD and get a REAL football coach. This is ABSOLUTELY pathetic. This McCrary or whatever his name is was Sparky Woods right hand man for years. It's no wonder he wound up at APSU. Heck there was nowhere else to go. I am from Clarksville, my whole family is. My father played at the Peay as did my brother, my mom also went there. The losing will not end until a new AD AND FOOTBALL COACH is found.

Guest catfish-hunter

It is time to get rid of Loose as the AD and get a REAL football coach. This is ABSOLUTELY pathetic. This McCrary or whatever his name is was Sparky Woods right hand man for years. It's no wonder he wound up at APSU. Heck there was nowhere else to go. I am from Clarksville, my whole family is. My father played at the Peay as did my brother, my mom also went there. The losing will not end until a new AD AND FOOTBALL COACH is found.

Get rid of Loos????? Have you seen an AP basketball team play yet???? He coaches them in case you did not know.

Austin Peay played a very good game today but came up short losing to Jacksonville by a score of 33-26. It was the best we've seen them play all season.

The game was tied with about 90 seconds left...just couldn't keep them out of the endzone. Still a very good game overall. Way to go GOVS!