Oakland @ Blackman

MidTennFootball

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland. Not by much. I'll be rooting for Blackman though. Hopefully if Blackman can do anything, they will give Oakland a reality check. 15-0 is easier said than done. (and thats coming from a Riverdale fan :lol:)

BLACKMAN. Pull the upset. Even though I think Oakland will win, it will NOT upset me one bit if yall win thumb

825716067[/snapback]

A reality check? So its wrong to expect our team to win every game? Oakland isnt going to win every game they play from hear and out, but I can assure that neither 2priceless, olandpats or myself will EVER concede a game to any team, unlike a certain boro school already has. If that creates disdain among you riverdale folks or anybody else because we expect our team to win every game, then so be it, but just because oakland loses a game isnt a reality check

Edited by OaklandGrad

We'll the way I look at it is, in reality, Oakland will NOT go 15-0. By the way it seems, Oakland thinks in reality they will. But once Oakland loses a game, that will no longer be a reality = reality check.

The Oakland posters are flaming Hoolie for speaking for Siegal, but you are speaking for 2priceless and olandpats that yall will "EVER concede a game to any team."

825716125[/snapback]

So Oakland is wrong in thinking that they are going to 15-0? Since when does a athlete ever aspire to lose a game? Yes, if Oakland does lose a game 15-0 no longer is a reality, but then they will shoot for 14-1. I cant vouch for what 2priceless and oland have said for Siegel's chances this past season, but I do feel that have some potential. Oakland has an advantage in that they have 5 coaches on their varsity staff with Head Coaching experience, even the freshmen coach has been a HC. Like i said, if shooting for the top/wanting your team to win every game is a crime, then im guilty

Gotta go with Oakland on this one.

Blackman is likely headed for a long season before things start to get better next year. Mimms gives BHS some hope but the QB play I saw from Cave before his injury was very tentative.

If Blackman wins it would be a pretty significant upset. Several people have said two touchdowns and that sounds about right.

Is there an updated roster for both teams out there anywhere?

Hey guys, don't forget that if you won't be at this game you can listen live online. Myself and TDLuna will be doing the broadcast. You can also come meet us in the pressbox if you like. Just let me know by personal message and we'll work it out. I'd love to meet some of you guys.... 2priceless, oakland grad, etc.....

825716357[/snapback]

I would like to hear your broadcast of the game. I bet yall will do a really nice job. BHS is sure lucky to have its own show. Be sure to give me a shout-out from the booth.

I would like to hear your broadcast of the game. I bet yall will do a really nice job. BHS is sure lucky to have its own show. Be sure to give me a shout-out from the booth.

825716368[/snapback]

The broadcast will be online, however; we are currently trying to see if we can get the broadcast to go on 100.7 FM, which is Blackman's radio station. It reaches the parking lots of the school, but not sure if it can be heard in the stadium. I'll give you a shout out at some point. You'll be at the game though won't you??

The broadcast will be online, however; we are currently trying to see if we can get the broadcast to go on 100.7 FM, which is Blackman's radio station. It reaches the parking lots of the school, but not sure if it can be heard in the stadium. I'll give you a shout out at some point. You'll be at the game though won't you??

825716374[/snapback]

OH I never miss an OHS game or scrimmage. I will be sure to try to pick yall up on my radio........I always have it at the games.

This game could be a very interesting one especially since I think Blackman will be better than most people do. It is important for Oakland to hit Mimms early and hit him hard. I think at times he plays with the momentum of the game. I still think OHS has to answer some questions about QB, OL, and LB's. I think OHS takes a 21-14 lead late in the third quater and salts it away late by pounding the football.

Final OHS 21 BHS 14