Baylor vs. Central

redraider0185

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor should win this easily.  Let the talk start at this being the best team Baylor has ever had.  Especially since Hannah is there. 

Can anyone tell me why Baylor is playing Central and East Ridge?  Are you kidding me?  Will this prepare them for life in the super 7+1?

825717421[/snapback]

It shouldnt make any difference who you play if youre a good team, granted it would be nice to play against some high-caliber teams. But if youre a good football team, youre a good football team- if the team plays well in its first games no matter who the competition, it should carry over into super 7 play

Baylor 35

Central 0

Central's Defense will not let it be a blow out. They are the plus of this young team. But the offense will not score, if they get 100 total yards. No qb, and the one they are trying to train is a freshman. If Central can find a way to keep their defense off of the field, this could be even closer. maybe 14-0.

Baylor should win this easily.  Let the talk start at this being the best team Baylor has ever had.  Especially since Hannah is there. 

Can anyone tell me why Baylor is playing Central and East Ridge?  Are you kidding me?  Will this prepare them for life in the super 7+1?

825717421[/snapback]

Unless Hannah suits up, Baylor will have a competitive team but will not dominate the Super 7+1. I appreciate Central and East Ridge playing them. Baylor will dominate both of them. The question is, "Who's in charge at Baylor?" Is Hannah running the football program or is Bibee?