Alcoa Vs. Hopkinsville

TnFootballfan

Who all plan on making the trip to Hop town to support Alcoa? :lol:

How long of a drive?

Thanks, :lol:

-BlountCountySportsFan

825718120[/snapback]

There are a lot of Alcoa fans driving up and then spending the night afterwards. Alcoa is taking a big tour bus for those fans and students who don"t want to drive.

I understand that it is about a 5 hour drive , give or take about a half hour.(depends on how hard you ride that gas pedal) :lol:

Edited by Coalman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everybody who is going to the game has a safe trip. The tigers really are looking forward to see how they match-up with Alcoa. After see some tape of Alcoa, I have to say that are good as we have being hearing. Hoptown thinks they have a team that can make alot of noise this year and have an outside change of winning state, but Alcoa will be the best team we will play all year no matter how far we make it. Alcoa offense is really balance and polish. Defensive wise they don't play great technique but more than make up for with great talent and speed. No.1 can really turn it on when he has to. Good luck and enjoy WKY.

p.s- If anybody needs directions when you get to Nashville take 24 west to Clarksville that will lead you to Hopkinsville. Once in Hopkinsville you will take a left at the bypass that will lead you to 68 west toward Cadiz, KY.

The game is FRIDAY at Trigg County High School in Cadiz, KY. The game IS NOT in Hopkinsville.

Take I-24 west to Exit 65 (the Cadiz exit). Turn left and proceed five miles west on U.S. 68. Turn right onto Business U.S. 68 at the flashing light. Go about two miles and turn right on Midway Street (next to a Minit Mart). Go one block and turn left. The stadium is on the right. Look for the lights.

Here is a preview of the Integra Bowl doubleheader

http://www.cadizrecord.com/articles/sections/sports/

Now that we have some Hoptown guys in here....How is Alcoa going to match up to, a seems to be one of Alcoa's top 4 tuff games of the year.

What will Alcoa need to focus on...Run?...Pass??

Is Hoptown a running team...or...a passing team?

Have a safe trip for everyone heading up there!

Edited by TnFootballfan