hendersonville vs. wilson central

waterboy00

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central by 6.

825718880[/snapback]

From what I've seen Wilson Central looks to be very good this year. They will have a legit chacne to finish second behind Riverdale in ther Region. I guess the Question is do the Commandos have the Horses to stop a different style of Wing T the Wilcats use or do the wilcats have too mych speed for the commandos? What players will make an impact for both squads besides the obvious ones everyone knows about?

Wing-T vs. Wing-T. Each runs it a little differently, but mostly the same. I smell a hardnose, grind it out victory for either team. Should be a good one. And if you haven't seen today's Tennessean sports page, there is a good article about the 2 head coaches in this game, Hatfield and Alexander.

I am not sure that Wilson Central has more speed but the extra height in the receiver department could be doomsday for the Commandos.

825719461[/snapback]

You have a point about the height advantage.....but can the boys catch? I have not seen Wilson Central play, so I cant assume anything. Im hoping for a good opening win for my Commandos. A good start against a tough opponent is always a plus.

You have a point about the height advantage.....but can the boys catch? I have not seen Wilson Central play, so I cant assume anything. Im hoping for a good opening win for my Commandos. A good start against a tough opponent is always a plus.

825719506[/snapback]

I really think Coach Hatfield will have a good yr. I sure hope your team wins, as I picked them to win. I think you have more on offense than Sawyer. Good luck!