football previews

mtcarmel34

When do the east tennessee newspapers come out with their football previews

825719008[/snapback]

Chattanooga’s did not come out today I just don’t understand why they just put it off because football is the premier sport in Chattanooga but yet they do not get the coverage that it deserves I guess that’s why we do not have many D1's that come from here because they never say anything about our top athletes or programs and if they do its a small article that doesn’t have much punch that the athlete or programs deserves.

Chattanooga’s did not come out today I just don’t understand why they just put it off because football is the premier sport in Chattanooga but yet they do not get the coverage that it deserves I guess that’s why we do not have many D1's that come from here because they never say anything about our top athletes or programs and if they do its a small article that doesn’t have much punch that the athlete or programs deserves.

825719018[/snapback]

For example the Cookeville @ Ooltewah game is tomorrow night and I have yet to see or hear a word about it. Both teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state in 5A and should be the best match up in the state for week 0 I just do not understand this at all.

825719018[/snapback]

It is supposed to be out Friday. With Monroe on the cover of the special section, I have a feeling you will be satisfied.

825719018[/snapback]

Chattanooga's preview will be out tomorrow. A huge section devoted to area high schools. Probably the biggest ever from what I have heard. I was told 48 pages but I think that might have been a stretch.

825719018[/snapback]

I really liked when it was in the Sunday before the week of the first game. I don't think they have coverage that they once did for High School Football in the area.

Chattanooga's preview will be out tomorrow.  A huge section devoted to area high schools.  Probably the biggest ever from what I have heard.  I was told 48 pages but I think that might have been a stretch.

825719051[/snapback]

...Pretty good football review...and it does have 48-pages...(advertisements included)...each Region is written like an opening act of a Broadway play...that's why the cover is titled..."The Curtain Rises"...I like it!!! thumb