Week 1 - Greenbrier VS Lipscomb

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Lipscomb/Greenbrier fans: I was at the Ravenwood/Father Ryan scrimmage game last Friday night & there was this referee that was pretty young & he never threw a flag & seemed a bit nervous. I hope you guys dont get this guy to ref your game. He would probably be a bit biased also. He needs to be polished a bit. Maybe this refs father could help him since his father seems to help the refs at his games on Friday nights.

To the Lipscomb/Greenbrier fans: I was at the Ravenwood/Father Ryan scrimmage game last Friday night & there was this referee that was pretty young & he never threw a flag & seemed a bit nervous. I hope you guys dont get this guy to ref your game. He would probably be a bit biased also. He needs to be polished a bit. Maybe this refs father could help him since his father seems to help the refs at his games on Friday nights.

825726959[/snapback]

That must be a son of a ref............... B)

Thanks Vandy1. Listen closely my Greenbrier constituent, I have said in past years, and still feel the same way: I most definitely respect the Greenbrier football program, I respect the few people I have met from Greenbrier. You're right though, I have fun on these message boards. My goal is not to get you or anyone else angry, it is to hopefully have a hilarious exchange between fans of two great schools. I've been burned by people on here before, even to the point of not having a response and hoping the thread would just die. Now, it's rare that someone gets the best of me, but you know, I welcome that day that someone finally "gets" me. Because then ol' BombSquad might just retire in favor of another screenname, but until then, you're stuck with this one. Look at the bright side, I am fluent in two languages: English and Sarcasm. Keep your eyes and ears open and who knows, perhaps you might crack a smile on these boards. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will be sure not to wear a nametag the next time I'm in Greenbrier. If you guys would like me to offer a workshop on sarcasm after one of those Anti-BombSquad Conventions, just let me know and we can enter into contract negotiations. Until then, you can find me either on these boards or taking care of my brand new tattoo. So Friday night, I'll be the guy with "CoachT.com's Ever" written down my left tricep and "Popular BombSquad" down the right one. Carry on.

And now back to football,  it will be a tough game with the Mustangs giving up very little on defense.  With the combination of Greenbrier's good defense and Lipscomb not quite ready yet offense, scoring will be at a premium.

Speaking of premium, parking will be that, so get there early Mustang Nation.

Looking forward to a good game with good friends.

As always, your friendly July Door 2 Usher and 5N Server.

www.mustangfanpage.com

825726303[/snapback]

I win the points on Ohio football knowledge.I am from Ohio for G*D'S sake.

Mustangfan------If you are from Ohio,I'll bet you are a Hoover guy.Still ticked about Andy Alleman?

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0 with the thumping of Dover

I'll be at the game tonight since my son plays for the Bobcats

I do not know BJ Payne.The name sounds familier.

I win the points on Ohio football knowledge.I am from Ohio for G*D'S sake.

Mustangfan------If you are from Ohio,I'll bet you are a Hoover guy.Still ticked about Andy Alleman?

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1-0 with the thumping of Dover 

I'll be at the game tonight since my son plays for the Bobcats

I do not know BJ Payne.The name sounds familier.

825727747[/snapback]

You are right that I am from Stark county, but I have no idea who Andy Alleman is. I'll test your trivia knowledge of Stark county with this question. Who is Mckinley high school named after?