Lewis Co at Wayne Co predictions

c-wood fan#1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a good game wayne county went in at half down 12-7 with lewis county gettin the ball back....But the defense come up big with a forced fumble and recovered....but was forced to punt it hit a lewis county player and waye county recovered the punt ...drove the ball and scored again makin it 19-12....lewis county would get one more chance by this time it was raining hard wayne county got couple of calls against them that put tha panthers on bout there own 35 the last play came with a completed pass being tackled by the wayne county defenders as the time run out the best game i have seen by far ...But the wayne county defense stood strong and sealed the win

hammack had 14 carries for 154 yards and a td. i kinda figure that had something to do with the win.

lewis and wayne co both made early season mistakes but i think the best team won. there was some great hits and big plays in this game that made it much more exciting than the score implies. it was a fun game to watch.

from what i hear turnovers cost LC the game. 3 of them. the cats wont be so lucky when they come to the wood.

825730446[/snapback]

hammack had 14 carries for 154 yards and a td.  i kinda figure that had something to do with the win.

lewis and wayne co both made early season mistakes but i think the best team won.  there was some great hits and big plays in this game that made it much more exciting than the score implies.  it was a fun game to watch.

825731190[/snapback]

The wood won't have to worry about Wayne county fumbling because none of your team can catch these guys...I agree with wildcatpride on the game being a hard and well faught game...rained hard and almost...no I mean did flood but I stayed and watched till the end...great win to the boro cats...

To expound somewhat....

Fullback Chris Hatton was taken to the hospital after the game with an irregular heartbeat and was treated for dehydration.

Halfback Clay Colley who had an 83 yard kickoff return for a TD broke his arm during the game.

Linebacker Colin Lancaster tore an ACL (Apparently) as Coach Sharp told me last night that the results of MRI weren't in at that time.

Not an excuse for the loss just telling that this year's team is dealing with some very serious injuries to some really key players early in the season.

Tip of the hat to Wayne County on their victory. And hopefully the Panthers can work thru some tough early season woes and get things turned around, which I believe they will.