Rockwood @ Midway

RHSfootball1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway 20 - Rockwood 9 . The Green Waves are too big and physical up front and Rockwood will be tested on stopping the option. Home field will be a factor,and I think this is the year Midway gets the Tigers. I am glad to be able to attend this one since Harriman plays on Friday. Does any one have an extra Midway tshrt that I can borrow - Go Waves!!! Where is Waggle? She must have given up on the Tigers before the season even started.

Didn't Midway lose like all of their line? Anywho... I'm saying Rockwood, 24.... Midway, 20. It'll be close and I wouldn't rule out a Greenwave victory, but Rockwood just has too much depth.

I fell kind of dumb for asking, but I have a question for Midway fans I've been dying to know...

WHAT is S.O.R.? I seen it on some shirts you guys had a couple years back and I never could figure it out.

SOR stands for South of the River. They chant it, have shirts with a logo and everything. I believe they would put the logo on their helmets if school officials would let them.

I also think it'll be a good game. Both teams lost a lot of linemen from last year, but I think Rockwood may have better depth in the line and that'll pay off on an 80-degree night in August.

Midway does have the same starting backfield that started week one last year and that experience at the skill positions is probably their biggest advantage. Rockwood's skill folks are probably just as talented, just not as experienced.