Ooltewah at McMinn

denlron

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn had a lot of turnovers too so that argument is pretty much thrown out.... As for the game Friday... look out! Ooltewah big, hopefully not as bad as last year but still big. Unless McMinn can execute on offense and move the ball either through the air on via ground game. Last year our backs got handled pretty well by Ooltewah's LBs, but if mcminn's to have a chance friday night, they will have to run the ball effectively and cut down on mental mistakes like turnovers

McMinn had a lot of turnovers too so that argument is pretty much thrown out.... As for the game Friday... look out! Ooltewah big, hopefully not as bad as last year but still big.  Unless McMinn can execute on offense and move the ball either through the air on via ground game. Last year our backs got handled pretty well by Ooltewah's LBs, but if mcminn's to have a chance friday night, they will have to run the ball effectively and cut down on mental mistakes like turnovers

825731369[/snapback]

well the only chance you have to score on ooltewah's defense is by passing, you will not run on this team...but after this last week it seems that their passing d has greatly improved, seeing as they had 4 int's and another one that was called back on a horrible call...and rhea's qb was only completed 14 of 42 passes or so..this team is improving, so watch out..but still i'd say if you want to move the ball you'd have to pass

well the only chance you have to score on ooltewah's defense is by passing, you will not run on this team...but after this last week it seems that their passing d has greatly improved, seeing as they had 4 int's and another one that was called back on a horrible call...and rhea's qb was only completed 14 of 42 passes or so..this team is improving, so watch out..but still i'd say if you want to move the ball you'd have to pass

825731384[/snapback]

I told you Owls fans to not worry about your D-backs, didn't I? The size difference was the only thing wrong in the Cookeville game. They still had a couple or three interceptions against us. Ooltewah should win this one. I won't put a number on it, though. I honestly don't see them losing again this season, until we see them again in say week 14, hopefully! :thumb: But that is a long, long way off right now. The run D is outstanding. We had one rushing touchdown against them, but it was late in the game, and the Owls were having heat issues. Good luck to both teams! Like Grad said don't be trash talking too much. That gets players hurt sometimes.

Edited by stlrcoach

Let me set the record straight so some of you idiots will shut up. Owls will beat McMinn by as many as they want. Chatt. Central is a joke, and will be for a long time. Who gives a crap about Carson newman playing on css. Carson newman is a small step above high school jv football. Soddy Daisy is fat and out of shape. They are washed up like some of their staff is, period. Cleveland, Ooltewah, Tyner, and McCallie are the only teams in the Chatt area that are worth talking about. And everyone knows McCallie cheats.

random comments:

1. The ball doesn't have to be catchable in high school football in order for there to be pass interference. Do you even have a rule book?

2. Ooltewah's secondary is not improving. Rhea Co. might not have completed many passes but that's because they could not catch the ball. Dropped at least 10 balls. Had nothing to do with the Owls DBs.

Let me set the record straight so some of you idiots will shut up. Owls will beat McMinn by as many as they want. Chatt. Central is a joke, and will be for a long time. Who gives a crap about Carson newman playing on css. Carson newman is a small step above high school jv football. Soddy Daisy is fat and out of shape. They are washed up like some of their staff is, period. Cleveland, Ooltewah, Tyner, and McCallie are the only teams in the Chatt area that are worth talking about. And everyone knows McCallie cheats.

825735992[/snapback]

YOU are the idiot, your comments dont even warrant a response, but im bored so im going to...carson newman a small step above high school jv football?? they would beat any high school team in tn by 60+ pts..they have more d-1 players that have fallen thru the cracks b/c of grades, behavior problems in the past, etc, than you can count, i could go on about this but im going to stop...you say soddy is washed up, how so? b/c they could beat the crap out of your beloved raiders i suppose...and you say cleveland, ooltewah, tyner and mccallie are the only teams in chatt worth watching...haha that is a joke, you've got 3 right, take cleveland off and slide baylor into that position and your list looks a little better, cleveland isn't even a top 10 team in chatt this year, bradley even played them close and probably would have won if they could punch it in in the red zone...im going to stop right here, but get off your high hose coach raider and realize you dont know everything you talk about

random comments:

2.  Ooltewah's secondary is not improving.  Rhea Co. might not have completed many passes but that's because they could not catch the ball.  Dropped at least 10 balls.  Had nothing to do with the Owls DBs.

825736042[/snapback]

4 int's, should have been 5, holding a team to 33% completions(14-42) with a qb who threw for over 2,000 yards last year, and you dont call that improvement???...what in your opinion, would be an improvement then?

Edited by mnewballer21

random comments:

1.  The ball doesn't have to be catchable in high school football in order for there to be pass interference.  Do you even have a rule book?

2.  Ooltewah's secondary is not improving.  Rhea Co. might not have completed many passes but that's because they could not catch the ball.  Dropped at least 10 balls.  Had nothing to do with the Owls DBs.

825736042[/snapback]

Seems to me you’re the idiot! Rhea knows who the better team was and still could not win with 15 players on offense and defense.

Ok we had four pass interference calls and lets say all of them were legit so what’s the excuse for Rhea and their pets zebras passing 41 times without a hold penalty and Ooltewah a running team had two called on them. Hum the New England Patriots would have to hold at least once on a peewee squad. The game this week is on CSS so I hope the Athens Zebra Clan will slip up and forget it’s on TV so they can make complete idiots of themselves and prove where their roots are really tied. If you don’t believe me take a camera to all the games and review all its contents because I guarantee you this it’s not a witch hunt.

The DB's did a great job too.