Jp2 wins the Bishop's Cup

timbdp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am embarrassment. We get to halftime with a good chance. But as usual, we come out of the 2nd half, we lay down and die. A little rain and fatigue has too much of an effect on this team. No excuses for the 2nd half, but I wasnt impressed by Pope's class during the first half, one occasion when they clipped 24# of the Irish, lay on him and pretty much just beat him. And the refs sit there and watch. The first half should have been all Irish, but these refs were horrible. Father Ryan has eliminated all mistakes and yet refs still find a way to take out their anger on FRHS.

But when the 2nd half came around I just about left in disgust. What will it take Irish to win?

This game was not the refs... no excuses for the irish but costly turnovers and then tate being incredible... i'm proud of our boys anyway.. they fought hard..and there are definitely some positives to get out of this game... the first half was excellent by both teams...congrats John Paul 2 on a great game played... composure was kept pretty well...cept for #58 from jp2 holding alex nolte down and pretty much choking him...i'd like to hear both sides of that story...that was a little cheap...oh well..

I think the game was fine there really was not much foul play iw as impressed the one situation well.... he was on top off the other but the one on bottom was attempting to stab his eyes out? anywho it really doesnt matter. but if the reffs were horrible were they bad enoguh to make it 49-21 ? is that even possible to have refs that bad.... anyways id like to say i was impressed by the general sportspanship of the teams soanywho good luck Ryan

Guys, I hope that it hurts. It needs to. I thought that you boys had it together . So myself and all the guys from '91- '2002 get together and watch the game. What an embarassment! Could have sworne that a football game lasted four quorters.

We hold it togehter for a half. Whohoo, the last that i heard it takes 4 quarters to win a football game!( at least that's what it took when I played).What a JOKE! Great first half guys, but you have to finish. Davis , Arron, Ernie, and the rest I love you all , but what happened? That was JPII. I hope that you are imbarassed, that means that you actually cared as much as I did. heck, I didn't loose to MBA either ,so I guess that we don"t have that much in common anyway. That was the easiest game on our schedule and hope fully we are better than that.

For all of you that played in this game, That was not FATHER RYAN FOOTBALL! It was a sham! Father Ryan Football is play hard untl the last whistel, play clean, and whip your Rivals Butt. You guys did none or the above. What happened?

If you are mad or ticked off, there are tons of us alumni that will take you at any time. Quit embarassing us!!! What is it going to take to let you guys know that you are representing more than yourselves! There is a long tradition that has come before you, please respect it.

Irishdog.. i know you are a good poster but please use the spell check just a little..its killing me... and Jp2 definitely wasn't the easiest team on our schedule...I think they earned a little respect tonight... I wouldn't put them as one of the tougher teams, but definitely not the easiest, which is probably centennial or bga.....

IrishDog thank you for still lovin us or wutever, and i HATE to make excuses, but i think we mighta been out manned (Golden Tate), it wasnt the knights versus the irish it was THE Tate versus the Irish, and well he came out victorious. He was the difference maker... because we controlled the line of scrimmage, but we just couldnt acount for the gold and pride of jp2. Golden you did good, youv gotten better. We fought hard and mistakes got us.

ps. that kid that killed nolte shoulda been thrown outa the game, and the play be called back... bc not only was it holding, but stupid stuff

irishdog don't come on here and act like you friggin played in the game. How did we lay down? It's called making mistakes and just stop friggin talkin trash about our team if you really "care" about them. Thanks for rubbing it in jerk. You should be ashamed. By the way i don't have anything to say besides we got our sugar kicked in. Basically it.