DOBYNS-BENNETT VS. OAK RIDGE

-Catfish-

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on to 2nite's game: Gulmire gets over 130 yds rushing, coffey with a few gamebreaking plays at WR and CB/FS. OR wins in a competitive game 28-21

looks like i was kinda true bout my game predictions. gulmire did get 125-130 yds even though it would have been better without the lost fumbles. coffey did have a gamebreaking play on the 83 yd punt return.

even though db is young they played with everything they had. yuo guys will get better and we will see you again in the third week of november

D.b. will win in the playoffs.

825745416[/snapback]

wow shaggnasty you for once could be right, but unlike clinton WE Wildcats will make a run for the state championship. you guys must have forgotten bout the 74-0 thrashing that we gave all 2 weeks ago. that is what u get when you trash "the Ship".

If OR plays DB in the playoffs is it at OR or DB this year?

wow shaggnasty you for once could be right, but unlike clinton WE Wildcats will make a run for the state championship. you guys must have forgotten bout the 74-0 thrashing that we gave all 2 weeks ago. that is what u get when you trash "the Ship".

825745570[/snapback]

825745570[/snapback]

The cats will fall short.Where is good players like big dick howard when you need them.

Nasty, I'll take that bet and you're gonna regret cause the Cats will do it again! OR has a BIG test or two left but they will not loose at home as Clinton found out. Are there any people in Clinton still alive that remember the time they beat OR? Ha Ha

Ole Dad

The cats will fall short.Where is good players like big dick howard when you need them.

825745602[/snapback]

Edited by Ole Dad

Its at Oak Ridge

825745601[/snapback]

I think the only way that is possible is if DB were to wind up being lower than the no. 1 seed in its region. The no. 1's from each region alternate as host each year, and if both teams wind up as their region's no. 1 seed (as they have the last few years) and win their first two games, OR would have to come back to Kingsport for a rematch in round 3, just like two years ago. And just like DB had to go back to OR for the rematch last year after playing there in the regular season.