OS at Coalfield

Informer5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If memory serves me correctly, you (OS91) referred to Kayla Christopher as Kayla Brown, and last time I checked she has never been the assistant coach at Oliver Springs. A talented freshman on the high school team, but not yet old enough to help with Wright and his class program. Just to let you know, Kayla's mom is an assistant on the high school team and she might have been a Brown. As for the remark about OS dominating the Morgan County teams in football, there is nothing I can say to dispute that because that is the way it has been over the years."

This is getting amusing. You are really searching now. I suggest you head to Partner's Pizza and order lunch and a contemplate a new approach to getting one up on me ( which will never happen).

Again, what are my factual inaccuracies Mr. Sportswriter ( LOL)? Are you denying that Oliver SPrings has only lost to Wartburg and Coalfield 7 to 8 times all together and NEVER lost to Sunbright and Oakdale As Bad as the Coalfiled all time series is of 20-3 or so, Wartburgs is close to 50 wins for OSHS to only 5 losses.

OUCH....... This is why you are boethered, right?

os91 i guess coalfield shouldn't even show up this friday since obviously oliver springs is gauranteed to win because of the all time series record, heck i guess you all should start practicing for your next game this week to leg up on the competition. Coalfield has no chance against the mighty bobcats. I bet you agreed with all that os91 because its a bunch of crap because all time series records won't matter this friday night because the best team will win and this friday night it will be that poor little morgan county team called the coalfield yellow jackets.

OS will add to  its dominant all time victory total to approximately  30 pus all time victories against the single A Jackets.  I'm pretty certain Coalfield has only beaten OS two to three times all time with last year being a rare excpetion to the rule.

OS has a similar record of close to 50 wins against Wartburg to only 5-6 losses all time against  the Bulldogs. Historically, when Oliver Springs faces Morgan County teams  , its almost always a Bobcat victory and gridiron mismatch.

Last year's Yello Jacket win was an anomaly.  Look for OS will start on another string of 6-8 wins against Coalfield as the Bobcat dominance continues against Morgan County teams.

Look for the Bobcats to improve to 3-0 and get ready for pivitol regional matchups with Loudon and CAK approaching.

Oliver Springs 28

Coalfield        14

825738605[/snapback]

For the last 15 years the only time O.S. wants to play Coalfield is when they think they can win. When they think we have a strong team, the schedule never seems to work out. Coalfield had many great teams that never go to play OS because they were to good. It is easy to keep an uneven record when you only play when your the dominate team.

"If memory serves me correctly, you (OS91) referred to Kayla Christopher as Kayla Brown, and last time I checked she has never been the assistant coach at Oliver Springs. A talented freshman on the high school team, but not yet old enough to help with Wright and his class program. Just to let you know, Kayla's mom is an assistant on the high school team and she might have been a Brown. As for the remark about OS dominating the Morgan County teams in football, there is nothing I can say to dispute that because that is the way it has been over the years."

This is getting amusing. You are really searching now.  I suggest you head  to Partner's Pizza and order lunch and a contemplate a new approach to getting one up on me ( which will never happen).

Again, what are my factual inaccuracies Mr. Sportswriter ( LOL)?  Are you denying that Oliver SPrings has only lost to Wartburg and Coalfield 7 to 8 times all together and NEVER lost to Sunbright and Oakdale  As Bad as the Coalfiled all time series is of 20-3 or so, Wartburgs is close to 50 wins for OSHS to only 5 losses.

OUCH.......  This is why you are boethered, right?

825740588[/snapback]

OS91, here are the factual inaccuracies.

Coalfield and Oliver Springs did not, I repeat, did not play a football game last year. Still with me? Kayla Christopher is a talented freshman on the OS basketball team. Her name is not Kayla Brown, I repeat, not Kayla Brown. Am I bothered (not boethered for that matter either) that OS has the upperhand in football against the Morgan County team? No, I repeat, no I am not. Hope I simplified this for you there up in DC.

The last time i checked this was a football forum. not basketball. so i think itd be in the best intrest if you took the christopher girl,out of it. Yeah shes awesome but this is football not basketball. Wait till basketball season before that topic is brought up.

Second i think that the bobcats are going to be the one to come out with the victory. Its should be areat game. Looking foward to it.

I think you might be wrong about this statement OS91 "A talented freshman on the high school team, but not yet old enough to help with Wright and his class program."

I have coached her and know her well and I can assure you she can handle the job. She will see alot of time this season. The move to single A will help but she would have played even in AA.

She can play the game.