Riverdale vs. Lincoln County

cheerygurl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some random thoughts on this....

If the Warriors run all over the Falcons then Rankin will keep the score below 60 (it would have been below 48 if Franklin hadn't set a new record :thumb: )

Riverdale is the heavy-weight favorite, so if the Falcons lose close then they look good, and if they win then they look REAL good.

I'll bet Rankin doesn't have the same level of confidence that others are showing on this thread.

And finally, if the Horned Frogs can travel to Norman and beat the Sooners, then beware of Falcons soaring over Murfreesboro....

Edited by jabbo

Lincoln County can't/won't win this game. The score could be real ugly, but Coach Rankin and Coach Thompson are very good friends. Their friendship is the only thing that MAY keep this from being really bad. Riverdale could very probably win this one even if NONE of their starters played. Riverdale's second team could easily beat Lincoln County this year.

Some random thoughts on this....

If the Warriors run all over the Falcons then Rankin will keep the score below 60 (it would have been below 48 if Franklin hadn't set a new record  :thumb: )

Riverdale is the heavy-weight favorite, so if the Falcons lose close then they look good, and if they win then they look REAL good.

I'll bet Rankin doesn't have the same level of confidence that others are showing on this thread.

And finally, if the Horned Frogs can travel to Norman and beat the Sooners, then beware of Falcons soaring over Murfreesboro....

825738500[/snapback]

I don't see LC hanging close with Riverdale... But let's not forget, it was the 4-6 Falcons that beat #1 Riverdale three seasons ago... and it was the Falcons that first beat Riverdale at Tomahawk...

825738819[/snapback]

Two very good posts...you see it every week. I've predicted LC being a year away from the beginning but always respect their ability and tradition. They beat Blackman badly so they can play ball. No overlooking this one.