Riverdale vs. Lincoln County

cheerygurl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland is practicing tmorrow morning too. I can't imagine anyone taking the day off.

I know that Riverdale totally respects LC as I think everyone else does as well. Coach Thompson always has a surprise or two up his sleeve.

825739439[/snapback]

I know of 8 teams that are practicing in the morning, where the kids can have the afternoon for family. As of now, I do not know any teams that are taking the day off.

'If' R'dale was taking this game for granted they would NOT be practicing tomorrow.  As it is though they start practice at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

This team takes NOBODY for granted!  Every game is important and is being treated as such.

Now how many other teams are practicing tomorrow?

825739398[/snapback]

siegel is practicing tomorrow morning too...

I see that this game is one of the "Big Ones" this week. And I see that 96% are picking Riverdale. I just wonder about that 4% that are picking Lincoln County. I wonder what they've been smoking.

Lincoln County couldn't win this game even if Riverdale's first team didn't even dress out. All this talk about how well coached LC is and about the upset of yesteryear is nice and polite. It's sorta like wishing the Christians well right before they are thrown into the lions den.

Riverdale will go through LC like Hurricane Katrina went through the gulf coast.

I see that this game is one of the "Big Ones" this week.  And I see that 96% are picking Riverdale.  I just wonder about that 4% that are picking Lincoln County.  I wonder what they've been smoking. 

Lincoln County couldn't win this game even if Riverdale's first team didn't even dress out.  All this talk about how well coached LC is and about the upset of yesteryear is nice and polite.  It's sorta like wishing the Christians well right before they are thrown into the lions den.

Riverdale will go through LC like Hurricane Katrina went through the gulf coast.

825740286[/snapback]

Main thing is that THIS game is gonna be on TV on CSS. NOBODY at R'dale wants to look bad on TV! :lol:

Unlike last week when the starters came out in the third quarter, I don't 'think' they will be coming out early this week.

Lincoln County put an end to the last winning streak that Riverdale put together. That one was at the Pit and this one is at Riverdale...hopefully the outcome will be better this time. For sure let's not have any broken legs this time.

The non-region games early in the season worry me because the focus has to be on the region games and that allows a quality program too much of an advantage. Lincoln County has put together a 2-1, record and have won two straight since the opening night loss to Franklin. They have struggled against the pass but Riverdale doesn't throw much.

Too much over-confidence on display against a team that we really don't know much about yet. Hopefully we can keep this winning streak alive and set a new consecutive wins record against Lavergne next week.

I'll settle for a one point win right now.