Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw tape on the RHS and BA game and rhs had, and i know they didnt so u dont need to lecture me on it, several oppurtunites to win the game and would have won the game if they were more level headed. I know someone can say and prolly will say, shoulda coulda woulda, but its my opinion. If they were to play again if it were possible in the playoffs or anything, ravenwood would run away with it. Franklin and Ravenwood are almost exactly the same. Ravenwood had the bigger heads on friday and decided to go for two, and i congratulate them on their win but we will see what happens if they meet again, cuz afte seeing tape on the game, franklin did not play the way they should have and played right into ravenwoods strengths.

Edited by ftballkicker

How can be the BEST in the county when they have only played one team in the county, and i dont want to hear that they beat RHS who then beat FHS because one night and two games doesnt depict the best team in teh county. Have BA play moare than just one or two games to make it to the state championship every year and go through the poundings of a five week playoff run and then tell me they are the best

Recently talked to an alum of BGA and asked what it was like winning the championship and he says it was cool, but too bad it doesnt mean anything because they didnt have to win any games really. Its a 7 team round robin basically compared to a real championship run with 64 teams

Edited by ftballkicker

And I'm just saying wait to the end of the year. In 2002, BA beat Brentwood in Week 0 but by the end of the year, Brentwood was clearly the best team. I'm confident this will be the case this year with either Ravenwood or Franklin clearly being the best team in the county.

825739364[/snapback]

BA was "clearly" better than anyone in the state but MBA in 2002. I can't figure out how people can't accept it when they get beat. "We gave it away", "The sun got in my eyes". We are talking about your opinion against my opinion, but I have the scoreboard backing up my opinion.

I will say that Williamson County has got to be the strongest football county in the state (my opinon with no "scoreboard backing").

Edited by USA1