• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

Wow

WoW

WOW

That is quite amazing! I cant believe I missed it! IM NEVER MISSING ANOTHER GAME AGAIN!

Its not a low point Rebelguy. Father Ryan just proved that they are a darn GOOD TEAM.

I have 100% faith in my boys again. I knew they could do it. Suprise game? No, Father Ryan played to their ability, this I know. This is what we can see for the rest of the season.

To beat a team like Franklin HS amazing, even if it is Father Ryan! How we can beat Franklin but lose to Pope I dont know. Congratulation to Pope by the way, heard they won in OT.

Catholic Schools Victorious

I wasn't there so this will have to be confirmed by BDD and others that were, but after talking to my father and uncle, it seems as though Father Ryan beat Franklin mainly through the front 7. He said that Father Ryan physically dominated Franklin in the trenches, and Mikrut never had time to get the ball off when Franklin was on offense. When Father Ryan had the ball, they rushed all over the Franklin D. Again, I was not at the game so this is a secondhand review, but all in all, props to Father Ryan for being the more physical team. That's not something that happens very often against Franklin.

Only comforting thing about the loss is that it, one, it shows Franklin's weaknesses so they can get coached up before hitting the meat of region play and two, that it was a non-region loss.

Other than that, I'm at a loss for words.

Edited by Rebelguy

OK Guys:

As I have been saying on here and none of you believed me. Bruce Lussier will out prepare and out coach anyone he plays. If he can get buy-in from the players, fans and coaches he will win....and win alot. He is a defensive genius and studier of the game. I promise you he had a game plan second to none. Get behind him and show support ....get excited and you will see results. It won't be painless and the asst. coaches, players and fans will need to sell out to get results. Doesn't it feel great to beat a 5A 2004 state finalist on their home field? Great job Ryan. My hat is off to coach Lussier. Great job Bruce.

Ole Dad

Comments on the game?

825744945[/snapback]