CPA vs. MBA finally

divepix

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they are too demoralize after losing to two defending state champs, one of which is a top caliber national opponent. MUS was the only TN to beat MBA last year so I am sure they have plenty of confidence to finish the season strong.

825739871[/snapback]

when does mccallie and mba play this year? and where is it chatoonga or nashville

The BA scrimmage meant nothing. We held out most of our key players that night and had several injured that didn't play.  If we can improve our offense, I look for this to be a close one.

825739846[/snapback]

Well, I hope the players you held out were big time division 1 prospects and a lot of them or MBA wins by three TD's.

Like someone else said, CPA didn't play any of their offensive or defensive starters in the BA scrimmage. 

And by the way, weren't some on here predicting CPA to get blown out by mighty Riverdale last year?

My Prediction: MBA 31-20

825740109[/snapback]

CPA did get blown out by Riverdale. I'd say 55-20 is a blowout.

This is one is not close. While CPA has a nice program, this is a game between Apples and Oranges.

CPA did get blown out by Riverdale.  I'd say 55-20 is a blowout. 

This is one is not close.  While CPA has a nice program, this is a game between Apples and Oranges.

825740150[/snapback]

Well, it was 48-28, not 55-20 and a 20 point loss to most teams is a blowout loss, but remember, Riverdale won the 5A state title last year and didn't give up 28 points to any other 5A team, including the title game.

I am not saying CPA will win, but they have been big underdogs before and surprised folks, including Goodpasture last year the first game of the season at Goodpasture. MBA will have more size and more talent overall, but I still say the game will be closer than 3 TD's.

Well, it was 48-28, not 55-20 and a 20 point loss to most teams is a blowout loss, but remember, Riverdale won the 5A state title last year and didn't give up 28 points to any other 5A team, including the title game.

I am not saying CPA will win, but they have been big underdogs before and surprised folks, including Goodpasture last year the first game of the season at Goodpasture. MBA will have more size and more talent overall, but I still say the game will be closer than 3 TD's.

825740246[/snapback]

Those of you that think that CPA has a chance dont know the difference between 2A football and Super Seven football. The Big Red will have this one in hand by halftime.