OS vs Rockwood

Cookevegas3

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notes of interest: In Knoxville Paper this morning, Lynn Haynes is second in rushing yards behind the kid from Scott Co, Rockwood also had a running back in the top 10-15, and Coalfields Brandon Davis is in the top ten.

I guess being second in rushing yards in East Tennessee proves CYJackets point about OS team "not doing anything extremely well".

CYJacket no malice intended, just some good ole fashion ribbing!!

bballmom,

Thanks for the invite, if I can get down there early enough, I'll give you a shout, any feature to look out for?

CYJacket I hope you were just funnin with bballtn in your comment.

825752858[/snapback]

Yea of course, a BBQ tailgate party, hope to see/meet you there.

GO BOBCATS-BEAT THOSE TIGERS!!!

Let's not lose sight of the fact that OS is playing Rockwood tonight and Coalfield got it handed to them last week so get over it.  I know my Tigers took a beating also, but 9 times out of 10 Coalfield would not even be able to keep up with teams like Rockwood and OS anyway.  You had better get ready for Midway tonight.

825752888[/snapback]

I have given my statement on this game, you might want those cat fans to get back on subject. It degenerated when I predicted they would win, and said something they couldn't agree with. As for Coalfield not being able to keep up with Rockwood, or OS 9 out of 10 times, yeah I guess you're right so getting it "handed to us" is not that big of a deal huh? But is when Midway hands it to Rockwood.

Notes of interest: In Knoxville Paper this morning, Lynn Haynes is second in rushing yards behind the kid from Scott Co, Rockwood also had a running back in the top 10-15, and Coalfields Brandon  Davis is in the top ten.

I guess being second in rushing yards in East Tennessee proves CYJackets point about OS team "not doing anything extremely well".

CYJacket no malice intended, just some good ole fashion ribbing!!

825752851[/snapback]

Sure are, Davis averages 7.8 yards per carry. Which I would rather have a 7.8 yard per carry rusher vs. less. Now back to the subject. OS wins.