18-Meigs County

19-Marion County

20-McMinn Central

21-Chattanooga Central

22-McMinn County

23-Bledsoe County

24-Lookout Valley

25-Temple

There's only about 32 teams in the Chattanooga area including a couple of start-up private school teams, for those who don't know, so there will be teams with losing records in such an opinion.

Edited by Indian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your teams are looking awful weak against teams from top10 teams in the Knoxville region. You need to stay south of McMinn Co. :lol:

1-McCallie Your #1 Super 7 Gets beat by a 4A, 3rd in their region school?

2-Baylor

3-Ooltewah  :P #3 team in 5A gets beat by 3rd best team in Blount Co. HA!

4-Red Bank

5-Notre Dame

6-Polk County

7-Tyner

8-Soddy-Daisy

9-Hixson

10-Cleveland

11-South Pittsburg

12-Sequatchie County

13-Rhea County

14-East Ridge

15-Boyd-Buchanan

16-Brainerd

17-Howard

18-Meigs County

19-Marion County

20-McMinn Central

21-Chattanooga Central

22-McMinn County

23-Bledsoe County

24-Lookout Valley

25-Temple

There's only about 32 teams in the Chattanooga area including a couple of start-up private school teams, for those who don't know, so there will be teams with losing records in such an opinion.

825753946[/snapback]

What a waste of time!:ph34r:

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Althought McCallie did get beat by Powell, you must not be aware that they beat <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> last night, so kiss off. I believe every team is entitled to a bad game every now and then. Not everybody can play like Maryville.

825754097[/snapback]

everybody knows mccallie did not play to their potetional agaisnt powell, potter made a few changes and they got bradford back and they beat ba

What's the feeling about 2A Alcoa going againts one of the Super 7?  It would be a blow to the blues ego to lose to 2a public school!

825754435[/snapback]

keep running that mouth McCallie will beat Alcoa and I am sure Ooltewah would love to play William Blount again in about seven or eight weeks so enjoy your moment of glory it was well deserved victory. Go Blue Naders and Go Owls!

keep running that mouth McCallie will beat Alcoa and I am sure Ooltewah would love to play William Blount again in about seven or eight weeks so enjoy your moment of glory it was well deserved victory. Go Blue Naders and Go Owls!

825754447[/snapback]

I'm not running Serg! I'm surprised that The Big Blue are playing the small Public Schools. They are good football programs but from the smaller schools. One 4A and two 2A. I know what the Alcoa team has. I'm not sure about Big Mc!

The owls don't need to worry about WB they will lose at least one more maybe two in Oct! Just like last year!

Wow, 8 weeks is a long time to eat crow.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1