White County @ Cumberland County

90warrior

:) Its funny how each week everyone thinks they have a better team than white co and nobody gives us any respect. We beat Warren and they said they were gonna beat us by 40 and cleveland fans among others never gave us a chance against them. If you attended either one of those games you would have seen how dominating the warriors were. IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE.

I thought maybe we would earn some respect when we BEAT cleveland a team picked to dominate this year and state ranked in the top 10. But I guess cumberland will have to find out like everyone else.....later on when they are licking there wounds and wondering what hit them.

By the way this game means very little to the warriors since its not a division game but none the less......THE WARRIORS WILL WIN. :thumb:

WHITE CO 49

cumberland 10

825755612[/snapback]

I agree completely with you on this one, except that the score, in my opinion, won't be THAT far out of hand. I'm thinking WC-35 CC-14. White Co. is very much improved this season. You also forgot to mention that when they played my boys in Cookeville, they held them to just a 7-0 halftime lead. Something happened and they fell apart in the second half, but the first half was scary for us. You also have to figure in that Cookeville was obviously a second half team early this season, so the second half was online with what was expected. I believe you guys will win the region after what you did to Cleveland on Friday. Great job and good luck the rest of the way! :thumb:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know the last time we beat the Jets?

Last 10 Meetings (Did not play each other in 1995 & 1996)

2004 Cumberland Co. 30-22

2003 Cumberland Co. 31-22

2002 Cumberland Co. 58-00

2001 Cumberland Co. 27-00

2000 Cumberland Co. 21-14

1999 White Co. 27-17

1998 Cumberland Co. 39-12

1997 Cumberland Co. 48-41

1994 Cumberland Co. 31-00

1993 Cumberland Co. 27-06

White County is pathetic, terrible. no athletic ability whatsoever among any of them. They are going nowhere fast. wait til them Jets hit em Friday and they'll be humbled and not only are they terrible in football, they are awful in every other sport, white county will always be the cupcake loser in all sports

White County is pathetic, terrible. no athletic ability whatsoever among any of them. They are going nowhere fast. wait til them Jets hit em Friday and they'll be humbled and not only are they terrible in football, they are awful in every other sport, white county will always be the cupcake loser in all sports

Have you lost your mind??? White Co. blew out a very good Cleveland team last week

White Co. by 7

White County is pathetic, terrible. no athletic ability whatsoever among any of them.  They are going nowhere fast.  wait til them Jets hit em Friday and they'll be humbled and not only are they terrible in football, they are awful in every other sport, white county will always be the cupcake loser in all sports

825755632[/snapback]

This person obviously has NO IDEA of what they are talking about. :thumb:

By the way this game means very little to the warriors since its not a division game but none the less......THE WARRIORS WILL WIN. :thumb:

825755612[/snapback]

I think it does mean a lot to us. Remember the "running up the score" allegations from the 2002 game, and how Crossville always brings a lot of fans down the mountain. They always want to start something too.

So I think this is actually quite a big rivalry.

I predict White County by 13.

White County is pathetic, terrible. no athletic ability whatsoever among any of them.  They are going nowhere fast.  wait til them Jets hit em Friday and they'll be humbled and not only are they terrible in football, they are awful in every other sport, white county will always be the cupcake loser in all sports

825755632[/snapback]

if that ain't locker room material i don't know what is? :thumb:

825755632[/snapback]

Maybe in years past but i've seen them play and that is not the case this year pal! What a moron!

]

you are the only 1 on here that is pathetic!!!!white county has a few state championships in b ball do you not remember if you really want to get down 2 facts check all time records in basketball girls and guys,baseball and football.This year sparta will win 27-13.

825755891[/snapback]

baseball huh? :thumb:

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

825755632[/snapback]

Oh Brother!!

I think it does mean a lot to us. Remember the "running up the score" allegations from the 2002 game, and how Crossville always brings a lot of fans down the mountain. They always want to start something too.

So I think this is actually quite a big rivalry.

I predict White County by 13.

825755897[/snapback]

I was at that game. I, certainly felt like the final score was way out of hand. I'm a faithful Jet Fan and I could certainly not blame the White Co. team if they get a chance to run it up on the Jets. Until the CCHS coaches learn to take those oppurtunities to get younger players some experience, I'm afraid they will have years that are peaks and valleys.