Richland @ Camden

Lions4ever

I am sorry to inform you this. But if Riverside beats Adamsville this week and Waverly next week they will make the playoffs. Then is we beat Lewis Co. we will be no lower than tied for 2nd with Loretto. IF Loretto can beat everybody else (which will not happen). So before you get on here and state you ignorance do some researching.

This week all Riverside is looking forward to is Adamsville. We have to win this game.

Good luck to all the 6-2A teams this week. :thumb:

:thumb:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna say that Wilbanks is overrated and i hope that everyone has a safe and healthy game and everybody shows good sportsmanship.Go Raiders

You obviously are deranged. Wilbanks is one of the best linebackers in the state. Trust me, you will eat your statement after this game. Not because I say so, but because he will make you. I have seen him hurt enough people in person and on film to last a while.

You obviously are deranged. Wilbanks is one of the best linebackers in the state. Trust me, you will eat your statement after this game. Not because I say so, but because he will make you. I have seen him hurt enough people in person and on film to last a while.

really? he must be a headbusta.get it boy

I just wanna say that Wilbanks is overrated and i hope that everyone has a safe and healthy game and everybody shows good sportsmanship.Go Raiders

I usually dont like to post negative about any team or player, but after last nights game i feel that this needs to be posted. I hope that the dirty play of the richland team ( punches in the grion, pulling helmet off and punching in the head, deliberate hits in the back) was instigated by the players , and not started at the coaching level. With young men , i can understand frustration while getting beat, but when your coaches go over the game tape i hope they see all the cheap shots their players gave out , and takethe appropriate actions.With the team trying to put out certain players( you could hear richlands players telling the camden players they were gonna put them out) not with legal hits, but by the cheap shot method,the team and coaches should be ashamed of themselves.If this is what and how the teams that were added to the 6AA region play the game , I will be glad when my son finishes this year. To the other teams in the region, this is Not an accusation that all the other teams play this way, it is just my hope that if you still have to play this team be prepared , they play dirty because they cannot play good football and beat you any other way!!! And now for the rumor that Richland will even play Camden close, well it was close , 3 times i know of and all 3 times Camden's defense stopped Richland 1st and goal , and did NOT let them score!!! Richland players that didnt play dirty, YOU KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND YOU SHOULD TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS , BECAUSE NOW YOU TOO ARE LABELED DIRTY PLAYERS! GO CAMDEN !!!!

First dirtyal300 what do you call dirty,is it when wilbanks rips off the Richlands qb helmet by facemask and his nose starts bleeding and no flag??? Or is it when your on goalline and you get poked in the eye and punched in the u know where,You can call richland dirty if u like but when the other team leaves the starters in when there up 30-8 its all fair and wilbanks got knocked out on a clean block at the end of the game that was called a clip but somehow wilbanks ends up on his butt!!!! Tell me how do u clip and the player falls on his butt???? That was a great block.

Second thing is that at that Riverside game which rods is talking about was the qb was not just taking a knee,he stood up and waited being a smart *** and got what was coming to him by teasing Richland players.But all of this is pointless except dirtyal300 posts about that is the only way we can play with anybody is dirty,thats bull.

Camden played a solid game and held Richland on the goaline the frist drive when Richland drove it all over them but couldnt get the points.That ended up happening two more times.Richland has to stop turing the ball over and has to score in the redzone.I belive that Richland has the team to win out and go to playoffs,they have played Waverly,Riverside,Lewis,and Camden now its Stewart,Lorreto,Adamsville, and Houston,Teams that Richland can beat.Good luck to Camden the rest of the way.

The best defense Camden went against in 04 was Riverside. The Panthers have kept their same defensive troops somewhat intact and have improved tremendously on offense. Book this: Riverside will be in the playoffs, along with Loretto, Lewis Co., and Camden. I thought Richland was much better than Loretto until I saw them play at Camden. Loretto is in the mix in November.

and camden i wanna see #42 again & #5 they were alright but it look like to me #5 was better than #42 he wasn't a very good runner look at hatton for lewis thats a runner but if you'll remember richland stoped him for less than 20yards when he has been avg.between 230-300 a game <snipped illegible ramblings>

This may be one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever read on CoachT. Josh Boyd not a very good runner...

:thumb:;):lol:

Im glad its homecoming and I hope you get queen because im not worried about you getting crowned.I hope Wilbanks wants to get aquainted with him playing 6 yards off the ball and all I kinda like the setup and personally I dont think Wilbanks is the best linebacker in the region,Ill take #20 from Riverside, way more physical.Guys again I hope yall have a good week of practice and hope everyone stays healthy.Good luck

I guess you need to reevaluate your stance now. Plus you guys got DIRTY at the end of the game, cheap shotting Wilbanks and Hodge.