Alcoa vs. McCallie

alcoasportsguy22

it was a great game by both teams and a very fun one to watch. Alcoa i got to had it to them they have one of the best if not the best high school offensive attacks i have every seen. mccallie played a great game to but their skill didnt match up with lindsey warren and #4,20. They key to the game was turnovers 3-1 in alcoa's favor. COngrats to alcoa on a great win

How was it not the game of the week?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a great game by both teams and a very fun one to watch. Alcoa i got to had it to them they have one of the best if not the best high school offensive attacks i have every seen. mccallie played a great game to but their skill didnt match up with lindsey warren and #4,20. They key to the game was turnovers 3-1 in alcoa's favor. COngrats to alcoa on a great win

It was a great game and the McCallie Campus is awesome!

-BlountCountySportsFan

Maybe your coaches should have spent more time watching the Maryville/Alcoa tape for a lesson on how to shut down "maybe the best highschool offensive attack you have ever seen.

I am guessing you didn't see Maryville last year.

Maybe your coaches should have spent more time watching the Maryville/Alcoa tape for a lesson on how to shut down "maybe the best highschool offensive attack you have ever seen.

Great Ceasar's Ghost! Look I'm a former resident and player @ Alcoa and I have love for Maryville (my cousin Carl played there and my nephew is on the team now) but it just disturbs me that you MLREB an other Marytville fans always seem to show up on Alcoa threads defending the rebs whenever someone mentions that Alcoa is the best (anything) that they have seen-key item being "they". Where does this come from...maybe you should seek help

Edited by alcoafan72

take away turndovers and this game goes the other way. Alcoa's athletes were to much for mccallies d. mcc played a good game they just had to many fumbles.

Edited by 119wrestler

Great Ceasar's Ghost! Look I'm a former resident and player @ Alcoa and I have love for Maryville (my cousin Carl played there and my nephew is on the team now) but it just disturbs me that you MLREB an other Marytville fans always seem to show up on Alcoa threads defending the rebs whenever someone mentions that Alcoa is the best (anything) that they have seen-key item being "they". Where does this come from...maybe you should seek help

Is there anything in the post that is not correct. If so please point it out and I will be more than happy to recind it. When a falsehood is stated I think it's important to make corrections....you know....keeping it real.

One thing is wrong on your post--you can't spell rescind

Thanks for the spelling correction.. ;)

The question still remains, is the post FACTUALLY correct? If not I will gladly RESCIND the incorrect information.

uhh yeah there is. Maryville has never had the best offensive attack ever. Good and solid, but not the best.

Guarantee you this. The team that contains murvilles running game, beats them. why????? b/c traditionally they don't have the athletes to win simply based on talent.

let me clarify what I meant when I said that alcoa was a 1A school playing 2A ball and should be in 3A.

the size of the school is 1A. competition wise they are more of a 3A. for that matter, they could beat most if not all 4A and 5A teams.

as for basketball, alcoa's history speaks for itself. before there were any classifications, they won 2 state championships. ohh, how many does murvul have?? (zero).

coach osborne is still ranked nationally in the top 10 for all time wins by a high school coach. at basketball they can compete at any level.

let me clarify what I meant when I said that alcoa was a 1A school playing 2A ball and should be in 3A.

the size of the school is 1A. competition wise they are more of a 3A. for that matter, they could beat most if not all 4A and 5A teams.

as for basketball, alcoa's history speaks for itself. before there were any classifications, they won 2 state championships. ohh, how many does murvul have?? (zero).

coach osborne is still ranked nationally in the top 10 for all time wins by a high school coach. at basketball they can compete at any level.

Sorry Podge, Alcoa is a great team, but to state that they could beat most if not all of 4A and 5A teams, just shows me your lack of football knowledge, could they beat certain 4A or 5A teams?, yes, but not most or ALL of them, No!!