Alcoa vs. McCallie

alcoasportsguy22

OK the preps get Beat by an average 4A team!  They have put two 2A teams on their schedule.  I think you have it in reverse.  McCallie has choose to play smaller schools not Alcoa.

Alcoa played the 3 X defending 4A State Champs and have steped up to play one of the Super 7+1 :lol:

Also they played and killed the 2X Defending 3A State Champs and by my count will play 8 Schools that were in the playoffs last year.

And don't even try to use that same calibration.  Almost every team in the Dll system gets to go to the playoffs.  It's not that way in the real world of football.

If McCallie was playing Riverdale, Maryville and an Oak Ridge than you could talk smack but your boys choose to play small Public schools instead. :P  :lol:

You do know Alcoa is only 2A?  In the old days before the split, McCallie played against all the 5A teams.  Times have changed McCallie is sepping back instead of stepping up.

Get'em Alcoa!

tornadologo.gif

825757518[/snapback]

rigger101, mccallie in the spring tried to play national ranked teams such as south panola, but the other teams didnt want to play them for various reasons, so dont say mccallie just wanted to play smaller schools

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rigger101, mccallie in the spring tried to play national ranked teams such as south panola, but the other teams didnt want to play them for various reasons, so dont say mccallie just wanted to play smaller schools

Don't get me wrong! I have a high respect of Mc. Just reacting to the prior post. But I do remember the days of the blue playing the top teams in the largest divisions in the State.

Asics42 Posted Yesterday, 01:58 PM

Alcoa will get mauled by McCallie.

They haven't played anyone of McCallie's caliber yet.

McCallie by 20.