Alcoa vs. McCallie

alcoasportsguy22

Hey Uncle Ted......would you please point out where I assumed they were white and rich? Remember something Uncle Ted........Maryville played Powell.....[url=http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=410&SportID=1]Powell[/url] played Maryville....any chance I may have watched the tape? LMBO.....now who is the idiot. ?

I guess it still stings that you were made out to be an idiot last week.

825755046[/snapback]

MLREB did you mean to say Powell played McCallie? Powell and Maryville havn't played twice!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think McCallie might overlook Alcoa? :D

They just beat BA and have Baylor their biggest game the year, the week after they face the Tornado's. I think it's going to take some coaching on McCallie part to keep their kids focused. I don't think the Tornados will have a problem getting up for the game.

It is truly two different type of programs facing each other.

One of the so called Super 7 Preps vs 2A power with talent and tradition from the other side of the tracks. White collar vs Little Blue collar.

Great match up.

[quote=rigger101,Sep 18 2005 - 12:20 PM]

Do you think McCallie might overlook Alcoa? :D

They just beat BA and have Baylor their biggest game the year, the week after they face the Tornado's. I think it's going to take some coaching on McCallie part to keep their kids focused. I don't think the Tornados will have a problem getting up for the game.

One of the so called Super 7 Preps vs 2A power with talent and tradition from the other side of the tracks. White collar vs Little Blue collar.

Great match up.

825755058[/snapback]

Good post and I agree with your assessment. It should be a great game featuring two outstanding highschool teams.

You have no idea what the Super 7+1 is all about. Every game in the league is the biggest game of the year. Just b/c McCallie and Baylor have a cross town rivalry doesn't mean it's the biggest of the year. Now, maybe to Baylor it is the biggest b/c they haven't won in 7 years. But, to McCallie i'ts someone standing in the way.

Do you think McCallie might overlook Alcoa;)

They just beat BA and have Baylor their biggest game the year, the week after they face the Tornado's.  I think it's going to take some coaching on McCallie part to keep their kids focused.  I don't think the Tornados will have a problem getting up for the game.

One of the so called Super 7 Preps vs 2A power with talent and tradition from the other side of the tracks.  White collar vs Little Blue collar.

Great match up.

825755058[/snapback]

You have no idea what the Super 7+1 is all about.  Every game in the league is the biggest game of the year.  Just b/c McCallie and Baylor have a cross town rivalry  doesn't mean it's the biggest of the year.  Now, maybe to Baylor it is the biggest b/c they haven't won in 7 years.  But, to McCallie i'ts someone standing in the way.

825755272[/snapback]

Try again Shannon I lived in that community for years and had friends whose children went to the two schools. Also, I had family at Father Ryan.

It will always be the top game in the hearts of all the Alumni, families of the blue and red student athletes.

If McCallie would lose to Baylor their year would be considered a failure.

I think the McCallie faithful could take a loss against the 2A State Champs loaded with D-l talent better than a loss from the boys at the foot of Signal Mtn.

Your Coach is going to have to keep his team focused.

Edited by rigger101

"assuming that McCallie is disciplined because they are white and rich is pretty ignorant. But it doesn't surprise me coming from someone from MHS. Why else would you assume McCallie is disciplined? Maryville doesn't play them, and they didn't play in Murfreesboro. Have you just heard or what? You can make excuses all day but we all know you just goofed up big time."

This is a quote from Uncle Ted. He obviously has not seen McCallie because, in addition to the errant assumptions mentioned earlier, he also assumes they are all white. Go watch'em play, Uncle Ted, before you make all these assumptions

Do you think McCallie might overlook Alcoa;)

They just beat BA and have Baylor their biggest game the year, the week after they face the Tornado's.  I think it's going to take some coaching on McCallie part to keep their kids focused.  I don't think the Tornados will have a problem getting up for the game.

One of the so called Super 7 Preps vs 2A power with talent and tradition from the other side of the tracks.  White collar vs Little Blue collar.

Great match up.

825755058[/snapback]

i dont think mccallie will over look alcoa, it isnt as important to them as ba and baylor games but potter wont let them overlook them,because alcoa is the defending 2a state champs with a few of the best players in tn according to rivals