Alcoa vs. McCallie

alcoasportsguy22

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming that McCallie is disciplined because they are white and rich is pretty ignorant.  But it doesn't surprise me coming from someone from MHS.  Why else would you assume McCallie is disciplined?  Maryville doesn't play them, and they didn't play in Murfreesboro.  Have you just heard or what?  You can make excuses all day but we all know you just goofed up big time.

825755040[/snapback]

Someone needs to introduce "Uncle Ted" to Jason Hall at UT, Chris Johnson at UTC or Lee Hilt at Tusculum. They would be shocked to find out they were rich and white. Let me know when he meets Jhall. I want to see Uncle Ted after the meeting!

As far as why McCallie scheduled Powell and Alcoa, that's easy. It's very difficult for McCallie to fill its schedule with Chattanooga teams. They'd love to play some home and home against teams that don't require 2 and 5 hour bus trips.

If it is close, late and hard fought Alcoa Loses IMO.

If Alcoa is up by 21 at the half Alcoa will roll, IF not MaCallie will have them worn down by the 4th qtr and if it is close it can go ether way IMO.

825756068[/snapback]

uh......you're wrong. just b/c its close doesn't mean alcoa will lose. look back at the 2A championship; it was close and Alcoa even came from behind to win.

TENNESSEE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL

Saturday, September 17, 2005

To estimate the score difference of a game, compare the two

teams PR and add 3 points to the home team for the average HFA

Compiled: 02:41:47 on 09-11-2005

Through Saturday's games September 10, 2005

Ratings sorted by classes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams:                            Class      WIN  LOSE  TIE      PR

1 RIVERDALE                          5A        4    0    0      148.61

2 OAK RIDGE                          5A        3    0    0      143.51

3 MEMPHIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL (MUS)    A3        4    0    0      143.29

4 MARYVILLE                          4A        3    0    0      141.58

5 CHRISTIAN BROTHERS (CBHS)          A3        4    0    0      139.31

6 MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY (MBA)      A3        2    2    0      138.95

7 BRENTWOOD ACADEMY                  A3        3    0    0      138.53 Loss

8 ALCOA                              2A        3    1    0      138.43 

9 MELROSE                            4A        3    1    0      136.70

10 OOLTEWAH                            5A        4    0    0      135.16  Loss

11 BAYLOR                              A3        3    1    0      134.59  Loss

12 KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC                  3A        3    0    0      134.38

13 KNOXVILLE CENTRAL                  4A        3    0    0      133.63

14 GERMANTOWN                          5A        1    2    0      133.12

15 BRENTWOOD                          5A        3    0    0      132.33

16 HILLSBORO                          4A        2    1    0      131.77

17 McCALLIE                            A3        2    1    0      130.54

Should be interesting #8 vs #17.  After this weeks loss by Baylor and BA, McCallie should be close to Alcoa in the Power rating.  Should be a great game but I will be pulling for the little public school to break the heart of the Super 7 Preps!

825754473[/snapback]

Alcoa's numbers are like that because they dont take their players out. Runnin the score up huh. I cant wait. On the poll look who was 52 and is now 50. that is who you need to worry about. no running against them. saw them play and i am telling you they are bad. who are they? Milan. They are beating up on teams and are then putting in gradeschoolers. not just keeping in the big boys. Like to see you come here and try it. not in the dawg pound. I watched alcoa up at the state last year. huntingdon hurt milans rb and sqeeked by them. now milan has 4 rb's and the best run defense i have seen in years. they are quick and atheletic. and they hit hard, west tennessee football hard, not like you ######!!! If it all pans out we will see you there good luck Alcoa im routing for you. Alcoa 42- McCallie 31. :thumb:

Alcoa's numbers are like that because they dont take their players out. Runnin the score up huh. I cant wait. On the poll look who was 52 and is now 50. that is who you need to worry about. no running against them. saw them play and i am telling you they are bad. who are they? Milan. They are beating up on teams and are then putting in gradeschoolers. not just keeping in the big boys. Like to see you come here and try it. not in the dawg pound. I watched alcoa up at the state last year. huntingdon hurt milans rb and sqeeked by them. now milan has 4 rb's and the best run defense i have seen in years. they are quick and atheletic. and they hit hard, west tennessee football hard, not like you ######!!!  If it all pans out we will see you there good luck Alcoa im routing for you. Alcoa 42- McCallie 31. :thumb:

825756465[/snapback]

I think you need to go and take a look at the area where all the State Champs came from! Ir wasn't from West TN!