Who can take down Alcoa in 2A?

str8stylin

I wouldn't mind Alcoa and Milan playing for the championship either. Both Milan and Alcoa have great traditions and it would be great if they met on the field.

It will be Alcoa vs Huntingdon,Milan or Westview. No one in the East will stop Alcoa. Alcoa is running roughshod over their region opponents. Loudon has a good team this year and Alcoa drilled them 28-0.

Alcoa made a statement when they went to McCallie and whipped them. I watched that game on the playback. I thought McCallie would beat Alcoa but Alcoa proved me wrong.

In my opinion Alcoa is the heavy favorite to win the 2A state title. In my opinion if Alcoa didn't win the state title it would be an upset like the USA hockey team beating the Russians in the 1980 winter olympics. This is not a slap at Huntingdon,Milan or Westview. Alcoa is that good.

I know Maryville beat Alcoa pretty bad but Alcoa was playing without Warren. Maryville would have beaten Alcoa with or without Warren. Maryville has a great shot of winning the state title themselves. It won't be easy with Powell,Red Bank,Central and teams like Melrose in 4A. Maryville does have the best defense they ever had under George Quarles. Alcoa lost to a very good team.

It would be nice to see 2 GOLD FOOTBALLS back in Blount County.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it be known.....Those are Milan Fans TRYING to speak for Huntingdon!

Huntingdon is playing one game at a time...... Been there and done that with Milan.

Milan came to Huntingdon got their butts beat........ and went home!! :lol:

Now they want to say how good they are and they can beat Alcoa? Give me a break!

Alcoa is GOOD, VERY GOOD......... Milan fans, All your talk is nothing BUT talk.

Alcoa earned the respect of Huntingdon players and fans last year....... Seems that Milan has no idea of what they would be in for. Huntingdon has been there and done that too

GO STANGS!!! :lol:

We'll shove it down your throat from the 2 next time. I can promise you that.

Hey Westtnstate2003... Did I hear correctly that Milan had already ordered their turf shoes again? Why didn't Morris shove it down our throat the first time? Think before you post man.. :ph34r:

Milan has another tough team but if they beat anybody it won't be because of boasts by Milan fans like yourself.

I not so obsessed with beating Milan. They may well beat Huntingdon next time but you'll never hear me saying how great the Mustangs are. Here in Huntingdon we really respect the Bulldogs and their great tradition and I think you should learn respect yourself.

Edited by Mr. Mustang

Hey Westtnstate2003... Did I hear correctly that Milan had already ordered their turf shoes again? Why didn't Morris shove it down our throat the first time? Think before you post man.. :ph34r:

Its 2004.

You had already chewed every finger nail you had left off your fingers when Milan had the ball at the 2... Thats why I said..we will shove it down your throat from the 2 yard line next time.

Its 2004.

You had already chewed every finger nail you had left off your fingers when Milan had the ball at the 2... Thats why I said..we will shove it down your throat from the 2 yard line next time.

West State 2003.. Last week you posted that Morris made the correct call. Make up your mind man. If he had listened to you Milan might have won.

• 2 weeks later...