Who can take down Alcoa in 2A?

str8stylin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude ur from like middle or west tn how can u get on here and say NO ONE can beat them when u havent seen every stud program in 2a cause we got a few over here in the west. i know this topic has no meaning because if alcoa has this mind set then they wont be getting rings that say back to back on em but i just think its funny. ANYONE can be beat in any sport in the world on any given day at any given minute. :lol:

good post

I believe that Alcoa will face Huntingdon in the championship game. I was at last years game, and Alcoa has kept its core of players, but they also lost Bell, who was instrumental in the state game. It should be a tough game, i would venture to guess that Alcoa wins by 14, or 21. It won't be a blowout.

Alcoa didn't even play against Terrance Bell. He played in the 2003 State game and did excelent. Alcoa faced Weathers and Donald last year in the state so get your facts straight bud ;)

Alcoa didn't even play against Terrance Bell. He played in the 2003 State game and did excelent. Alcoa faced Weathers and Donald last year in the state so get your facts straight bud :P

He was refering to Alcoa's player........R. Bell, one of only two seniors Alcoa lost off last years championship team. He is actually the only starter they lost.

In addition to Alcoa returning 99% of the starters, they have added much more depth and are noticably more physical then last year. The addition of B. Hicks has brought the defense to the next level. On Offense, the additional depth at RB and FB has allowed players to be rotated thru-out the game. R. Cobb is now a solid 2nd team QB, and has also played very well a receiver. He "ALMOST" has the open field moves of Boo W. Almost :o

The kick-off & field goal kicking game has gone from a 5 out 10 to a 9 out 10.

B. Warren has been placing the kick-off's thru the end zone. And Reid G. has be almost perfect in field goal attempts. His range has improved greatly. I have seen 40+ field goals in practice and a 37 yard field goal at last weeks Rockwood game.

J. Fiegler continues to punt very well..........when the rare occasion is needed.

This is a much improved Alcoa team over last year.

-BlountCountySportsFan

I think that cumberland gap can take down alcoa right now.....cumberland gap is playing REALLY good right now and they could take some big names down right now they might met each other in state but they both will have to win alot of games to get to each other and im looking forward to see them match up

PANTHER PRIDE!!!