Who can take down Alcoa in 2A?

str8stylin

Someone said something about Alcoa not being able to get up for the State game after coasting for 6 or 7 weeks. ARE YOU DUMB??? HOW COULD YOU NOT GET UP FOR A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME??? Thats like saying a college team couldnt get up for the national championship or an NFL team get up for the super bowl. Alcoa will be more than ready for the state game and will be able to say "Kiss the rings tricks" (hint hint the plural on rings)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said something about Alcoa not being able to get up for the State game after coasting for 6 or 7 weeks. ARE YOU DUMB??? HOW COULD YOU NOT GET UP FOR A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME??? Thats like saying a college team couldnt get up for the national championship or an NFL team get up for the super bowl. Alcoa will be more than ready for the state game and will be able to say "Kiss the rings tricks" (hint hint the plural on rings)

"Kiss the rings tricks"?? Anyway, what they were saying is they would not be challenged on their way to the state game. What they meant was that Alcoa would not be ready to have their starters play all four. I do not agree with it, but i do believe thats what they meant. I believ we will at least be challenged a little by Loudon, and most likly in the semis. Alcoa has shown that they can play anyone, not that they will always win. They would be stomped by teams like Riverdale, and MAryville gave it to us, but in 2 a, the answer to this thread is simple. ONLY ALCOA CAN BEAT ALCOA, it is up to them to play. We will be able to get ready for the state game. "Kiss the rings tricks", seriously, come on, use english, represent Alcoa with class.

I agree Alcoa does have a great team, but last year in the championship game Huntington gave them all they wanted up until the 4th quarter, Alcoa has all there starters returning but I know HHS has that fast tailback and that big fullback back this year, I think it will be a reapeat of last years championship game with Alcoa coming out on top but they will be challenged.

The Cumberland Gap panthers are looking good this year. I kno thier in a division that is renouwn for having the worste teams in AA east. However they have shown amazing resilince this year in the teams they have played, and will probably come out on top in thier division. They might not get Alcoa first round in the playoffs...but look to them as the dark horse of the tournament. If you havtn heard of Cumberland Gap yet you will. If these two teams do meet somewhere down the line it will be a fun game to watch.

Panther Pride!!!!