Who can take down Alcoa in 2A?

str8stylin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion Alcoa will step it up before the state game, they won't all be easy. We will face a loudon team out for revenge most likly, and possibly David Lipscomb. They will be ready to go when the time comes, maybe the lack of super hard games will save them injuries and being wore down. If they play their hardest against the easy teams, they will be warm and ready, and i think they know what their mission is and how to succeed. Either way it will be interesting.

Alcoa 49

Wartburg 12

Why did they lock the wartburg thread.

Alcoa is beatable. I cannot speak to the talent level of the other teams they'll square off against, but I've seen all of Alcoa's games this year and realize that they have some pretty big chinks in their armor. A team that is able to spread the field, put the ball in the air and put up points to match Alcoa's for 4 quarters has a great chance.

Having said all that, I really suspect Alcoa will waltz through the state game. They are very good.