Region 7-3A

rebelman24

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO - I don't think 3 playoff deserving teams will be left out, just 1.  Dyer Co. and Obion are out.  That leaves you with 5 teams and 1 of those will stay home week 11.

825756966[/snapback]

After two weeks you can't say anybody is out.Obion Central is 1-1 and still very much in.Just because they may not be as athletic as other teams in the region,doesn't mean they're gonna lay down.

After two weeks you can't say anybody is out.Obion Central is 1-1 and still very much in.Just because they may not be as athletic as other teams in the region,doesn't mean they're gonna lay down.

Its just an opinion, obviously, but I will go as far to say that Covington and Dyersburg are in. That would leave Crockett, Ripley and Haywood fighting for the final 2 spots. Just being realistic. I think!

• 2 weeks later...

obion said they have different plans about yalls prediction

i think...

dyersburg

crockett

covington

obion

gcounty5,we at obion central appreciate the kind remarks you have for our program,i think everyone out there could learn alot from what gibson county has accomplished, to get respect you have to earn it so we feel your pain, best of luck to the pioneers tonight from one county school to another