Top up and coming coaches

bb2552

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I'm interested in seeing what Chad Hibdon can do at Blackman. I've watched him coach middle school teams at Smyrna and Rock Springs and he really impresses me with his poise, game planning, ability to make changes and team preparedness. I would be shocked to see anything major happen this year, given that he is looking at a huge rebuilding from the start.

I think Blackman got the steal of the decade getting Hibdon. Time will tell. :D

I'm interested in seeing what Chad Hibdon can do at Blackman. I've watched him coach middle school teams at Smyrna and Rock Springs and he really impresses me with his poise, game planning, ability to make changes and team preparedness. I would be shocked to see anything major happen this year, given that he is looking at a huge rebuilding from the start.

I think Blackman got the steal of the decade getting Hibdon. Time will tell. :D

I concur with your statement about Hibdon. I think Siegel's fast rise to prominence helped by Hibdon being on staff, doesnt hurt that hes a Oakland alum :D

• 2 months later...

In our region we have 4 coaches in district 12 that are by far the best around. In District 11, the Lynnville Coach, Hall, has took a team from 5 wins a season to 20 wins a season, with not much talent. He knows basketball. I am surprised a bigger school has not picked him up. With talent he could do big things.

In our region we have 4 coaches in district 12 that are by far the best around. In District 11, the Lynnville Coach, Hall, has took a team from 5 wins a season to 20 wins a season, with not much talent. He knows basketball. I am surprised a bigger school has not picked him up. With talent he could do big things.

An imposter....not the real ptguard12!!!!

WOW!! He must be good He did all that "with not much talent" I guess he shot and scored, dribbled, and played defense all by himself from the bench "with not much talent" for him to improve the school record that much. ptgard 12 There are lots good solid players some with a great deal of talent from Lynnville in the past and present. And that remark shows " not much class"