Oak Ridge vs. Jefferson Co.

boyfromsi

LOL!

Thats hilarious, first you post that you don`t care how outside fans view you, then go on to post about stats and how much your team should have scored. If someone that didn`t know the final score came to this thread right after the game they would have thought OR lost. Geez you won and didn`t score 80pts, its ok. Don`t worry no one thinks less of OR because they didn`t score 80pt on Jeff County, or 60 on DB, since that's all you seem to care about.

dont get it twisted im glad that we won the game and i am not who is fixated on how many points we scored. but those bone headed officials made it a closer than it should have been. all in all the better team won though i cant remember how many years its been since a Jeff County team was actually better than OR

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get it twisted im glad that we won the game and i am not who is fixated on how many points we scored. but those bone headed officials made it a closer than it should have been. all in all the better team won though i cant remember how many years its been since a Jeff County team was actually better than OR

How about 2002

You don`t KNOW that he didn`t make the catch. Maybe from a helicoptor view, or with instant replay you MIGHT be able to say that wasn`t a catch. It was very hard to see no matter where you were, judgement call from the official. You OR fans are way too caught up with stats, and apparently how many points you put up on teams instead of winning. You guys seem much too concerned with how outside fans view you. Since when was it not just about winning?

WOW....JC4life. Now THAT was actually a GOOD post. keep up the good work.

Being on the sideline I had a chance to see most of the plays from the same level as the officials. On one pass play for the Patriots the Patriot defender was literally all over the OR player and put his hands in the OR player's face just before the ball arrived. That play came right at me. The ref was less than ten yards away and two other refs were looking right at the paly also. Not one of them threw a flag.

It got so bad with the officials at one point the OR Coach went out and met with the officials..suddenly after that the Patriots had like three or four straight penalties against them. I guess they got the point.

The Patriots refused to give up and what I saw was a determined team with a desire to win. They will get there playing with that intensity.

As for Spencer he belongs to OR and the team and the fans are mighty proud to have him, I hope he feels the same. If there is a problem he will take care of it the ways he takes care of business on the field, with all he has.

A win is a win and that was Oak Ridge's goal, to win. But something is real wrong when the winning team comes away complaining about the officiating.

I am proud to be an Oak Ridge fan and team supporter. I also am proud that we welcome any visiting team to OR and show them respect and that when we travel we do so with the same attitude. I did not meet any Jeff Co fan last night that wasn't hospitable and nice.

GO WILDCATS GO!

;)

A few simple observations: 1. Nobody, for whatever reason, likes anyone to mistreat our kids. The officiating was HORRIBLE. 2. Even Jefferson County fans and players have asked JC4life to quit representing them. Take that for what it is worth. 3. I am curious what's up with OR's RB, but he has my ABSOLUTE support. That kid has been awesome for years and has a HUGE bullseye on his back. I won't deny he hasn't been himself lately, but I have complete confidence he is the man to lead OR to the title.

SG, hold your head high. Play like you know how to play. 99% of the OR fans love and support you. You'll win in the end. Thanks for all you've done.

You know sometimes when folk put too much pressure on a kid, it makes it awfully hard on him to perform to the level that everyone expects. Let the kid enjoy the game, good grief. He is a senior and should be making memories. If everyone would relax and expect the rest of the team to do their part....it would all fall into place.

Does anyone agree that officaiting all over the state is taking a HUGE nosedive?

How about 2002

Wildmanfan and JC4life are idiots, and Jeff co and OR didnt even play in 2002, and what about Gulmires fumble?were you there JC4life? i dont think so, because #64 Eli Manning for OR actually had the ball adn came up with it and the JEff Co officials still said it was the Pats ball, im not taking anything away from Jeff Co because it wasnt their fault, but he did fumble, but lost it thanks to the terrible officials

JC4life, we didn't play you in 2002 so your remark about being better than Oak Ridge that year is without merit. We did play you in the playoffs in 2003 and put 40 on you if I recall correctly. Oak Ridge has won 6 straight in the series.

The question was when is the last year Jefferson Co had a better team than OR, the answer is 2002. He didn`t asked when is the last time Jeff Co beat OR. Up until this year the only time OR and Jeff County played each other was in the playoffs so its not like we play you every year. 6 straight? You guys might want to check your history, I guess you`ve forgotten getting beat 26-7 in the semifinals in 96.

DB has beaten them 13 straight times and their still a better school, better football team and have better fans than the Indians.

Where are you getting this Art?

Edited by JC4life