Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Wilson Central has beat Gallatin. I would like to hear the predictions for this coming friday's match up between two of the top teams of in the state!

Wow, sounds like a great game. Riverdale, the king of football in middle tennessee against Wilson Central, the new kid on the block. Both teams play football like losing is not an option. Both teams go into every game "knowing" they have what it takes to win. Unbeatable team against the team that can't loose. Looking forward to this one!

Edited by WC49

Now that Wilson Central has beat Gallatin. I would like to hear the predictions for this coming friday's match up between two of the top teams of in the state!

Congrats to Wilson Central on their win over Gallatin. Keep one important thing in mind. Gallatin AIN'T Riverdale! No one else is like Riverdale. They have depth AND they have more coaches. The Riverdale coaches will know more about Wilson Central than you can imagine. You asked for a prediction. OK, Riverdale will go through Wilson Central like Hurricane Rita. No slight to WC, but....

What's the predicted fan turnout?

I expect a big turnout. Wilson Central cant seat as much as Riverdales stadium from what ive been told, so gettin there about 2 hours early probably wouldnt be a bad idea.

Im still amazed of the change in Wilson Central. Not 3 seasons ago, they were 0-10....now they are considered one of the top teams in 5A. One of the most improved programs in the state, in my opinion.

What's the predicted fan turnout?

Wilson Central does not have the seating that other schools have so getting there early is advised. We expect to add to the stands after the season. Parking is very limited but there is an extra parking site available at Bridgestone with suttle service to the field or you can walk across a field and come in the back way. Wilson Central looks forward to hosting the game and think it will live up to a great game. Coach A and his staff has the teaming playing great and Coach R and his staff always has the Warriors prepared. Come on out for the battle on 840.

GO WILDCATS!!!!!