Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

WC has good LB's so it will be hard for Riverdale to run the ball effictevely, but Gaston will have a few long runs like always. But when them WC LB's get a chance to hit the QB, he wont be getting up.

WC-24

RHS-17

Can they catch him first? have you not seen how strong and hard to bring down this kid is?

when it comes to region 4 AAAAA football, predictions dont matter. its all about big plays and surprises. riverdale can be beaten. lavergne showed that. riverdale isnt the football machine they once were. teams like Wilson central, and lavergne are adapting and it wont be long before one of these teams grows a pair and topples them. as far as whos winning this friday, i say riverdale. i would rather have Lavergne upset the big bad warrior in the playoffs. sorry WC.

How did Lavergne show that Riverdale can be beaten? Did they beat them? Riverdale is still a machine, aren't they on a 21 game winning streak?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Gallatin is no where close to Riverdale I would look for WC to get their first loss this year. Gallatin has good D speed but I would have to say Riverdales is faster. I would look for them not to give up the cheap pass down the middle or least make a sure tackle instead of going for the ball. WC does have an underrated defense even though. I was impressed with how the were around the ball and made adjustments as the game went by.

Exit 81-A 35

Exit 72-B 21

oh dont worry if they throw that pass down the middle phillip stevenson will make him pay for it.. i believe it was last year in the summer when phillip hit some dude so hard that ran the same play in a scrimmage.. he can bring the hit stick

Possibly the game of the entire regular season in the state. I think WC's 1st team can match up with RHS, but depth might be an issue come 4th quarter because I know RHS has to have more depth. WC will move the ball and their defense is very good. Same goes for RHS. WC seems to be what I like to call the "sexy" pick for this game because they are an upstart program and have dominated so far this year. Riverdale knows what it takes to win these kinds of games.

I'm very split as to who to pick, but I believe WC has the kids that can get it done, so I'll take them in a VERY close game.

WC-28

RHS-27

unapproved website.com prediction: WC-26, RHS-21

Edited by Defense10

Hows it going there boys. Well i have sat around reading CoachT for a while and holding my tongue but it is time to let loose. I have sat around and watched Wilson Central players and fans talking a lot of smack all i have to say is remember your roots. I played there through 24 straight losses and was there when our day came for the playoffs. To you WC 22 you run that mouth. You obviously werent there when we won our first game and William Harris dropped to his knees crying and kissed the grass on the field. Or how it took ten minutes to clear the stands because of the standing ovation that we were given. Just remeber the modest roots that we came from. And never take any team for granted.

Ryan Ogletree former Wildcat football player

Once a wildcat always a wildcat

Riverdale rarely gets to play the role of underdog. This week the Warriors are the underdog and on the road.

This coming week is going to be great. I get to see undefeated Riverdale at undefeated Wilson Central on Friday. On Saturday I get to see undefeated Florida at undefeated Alabama. Those will be two fun games to watch with everyone trying to keep their unbeaten season alive.

On a related note, at today's Alabama-Arkansas game there was Riverdale player on the sideline during the pre-game warm-ups. From my vantage point two miles up I couldd't tell who it was. He was definitely one of the visiting prospects, had the name tag and all, but I don't think it was Tamar and too tall for Gaston. Anybody know who Riverdale had that tripped to BAMA this weekend?

Prediction: Riverdale 19, WC 13

While I think WC has a very potent team that is well-coached and well-disciplined......I think the edge has to go to Riverdale in this one. They have the mental outlook needed to win big games. Rankin also has the experience and the insight as to how to keep their kids grounded. and I think WC has looked ahead to this one all yr. Riverdale got the scare already by playing lavergne...so they saw real fast that they weren't invincible. WC hasn't had that reality check yet....

I think that WC's QB is better than RHS's........and I think they jump out to a quick lead over Riverdale....but you can't discount the RHs ability to get it done. And I say RHS takes this one.

How do you like that prediction TDC?