Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

I love it! Folks for years keep saying R'dale has NOT seen an 'offense', 'defense', and best of all a 'PLAYER' like this one or another. Thing is as R'dale has been playing an average of 15 games a year for the last few years at least one coach on the staff HAS!

It is no secret that everyone in the State of Tennessee actually wants R'dale to LOSE. A couple of times they have, BUT it is usually in the Championship game. :lol:

Will they win yet again this Friday night? I think so, and if I was a betting man that is how I would bet.

The only thing I would like to see is a good game with fair refs and a safe field to play on with NONE of the players getting hurt.

BTW WC what is y'alls specialty at the concession stand? This is one fan that likes to eat! Also better have it well stocked as ALL R'dale fans eat alot. This I am serious about! I have seen our concession stand run out of food a couple of times.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will pick riverdale to win this one because they are atleast three deep in just about everything, but i would really like to see wilson central give them a good solid fight. i'm just going to be honest... i've enjoined watching riverdale win for the past few years, but it would just be so dang exciting to see them lose too :lol:

I love it! Folks for years keep saying R'dale has NOT seen an 'offense', 'defense', and best of all a 'PLAYER' like this one or another. Thing is as R'dale has been playing an average of 15 games a year for the last few years at least one coach on the staff HAS!

Yea, but Riverdale hasn't seen a ... oh, nevermind. But they haven't played a ... oh, nevermind. But they haven't defended a team that... oh, nevermind.

My pick:

Wilson Central 45

Riverd... oh, nevermind

Riverdale 31

Wilson Central 14

yeah I agree, don't you think Rankin has seen it all by now?

RHS is too experienced in these situations.

a fe of you on here have been saying riverdale is an "underdog" for this game. i dont care what anyone says, Riverdale is definately not the underdog in this game.

OK, that works. Now on to something really important. What do y'all feed in your concession stand? Hows prices? With gas as expensive as it is some folks need to know these things.

ookay how are you going to say someone's past has to do with how they will do THIS YEAR? that will just make central want it even more! HONESTLY how many years did central lose? for like 3 years they didn't win a game and you don't see that holding them up now do you? NO its not! So please don't sit on here and compare the past. THE PAST IS THE PAST and this week, we will see.

Central- 28

Riverdale-24

I completely left out the part where WC will want it more. That has to be worth another 3 points.

WC 38 Riverdale 3.

This one is getting out of hand. Hopefully the Warriors can pick up the pieces and move on.

I completely left out the part where WC will want it more. That has to be worth another 3 points.

WC 38 Riverdale 3.

This one is getting out of hand. Hopefully the Warriors can pick up the pieces and move on.

I have to agree with Riverdale.......W.C. is going to "open up a can" on the warriors. Once W.C is finished whupping them, then the Dawgs are going to finish them. They are pretenders......no longer champions. They have a nice of enough team, but just like other dynasties, they are crumbling!

Go Wilson Central!

This is going to be a ballgame. WC is an outstanding football team and Riverdale is Riverdale. Gallatin had their chances to make it a game late but just couldn't get it done. The only weakness anyone could point to might be in the kicking game. Wish I could see this one but the (Preston) Brown bears are coming to Gtown Friday night. Why do we schedule an Antioch for homecoming anyway?

Good Luck to both Friday night but sorry Warrior fans...I for one would like to see somebody new at the top.

Wilson Central will give Riverdale a good game. But WC doesn't have the speed to match Riverdale. I've seen WC play and all they do is line up everybody in the tackle box and run outside. They hit it up the middle every once in a while to keep folks from keying those sweeps. Riverdale will show them what team speed is really like. There will be nothing up the middle because of those tackles and LB's and nothing outside because of the speed off the edges for Riverdale. Once again WC hasn't really played anybody until G-town. So everybody has gotten on the bandwagon and forgot this school only won 6 games last year and went 0 for 20 their first 2 years. Anything can happen on any given friday night, but WC won't win this one. Riverdale 21 Wilson Central 7