Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

I am very excited about the atmoshpere i love it when the crowd is so close like it is going to be and when riverdale fans are sitting on the opponenets side because there is no room for us on our side the atmosphere we are about to be apart of is what high school football is all about peoples standing all around the fences and the crowd cheering and hollering and getting lowd woooohooooooooooooo i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For thoes of you who don't know Riverdale didn't practice for D. C. last week they have had tow good weeks of practice for Wilson Central. It want be close they will read well on D and take big shots on O. It will get ugly early. Riverdale By 28

Funny I was at the Frashman game tonight where the Freshmen Cats defeated the Freshmen Warriors 28-7 and while I was talking to several Riverdale varsity players about last weeks game they talked about the film they watched on D C and how different D C and the wildcats schemes are. It is also funny that those guys are excited because they know they have to come ready tomorrow night b/c and I quote a warrior player "the wildcats are no joke but that doesn't change how we pratice or how we are gonna play"

I am very excited about the atmoshpere i love it when the crowd is so close like it is going to be and when riverdale fans are sitting on the opponenets side because there is no room for us on our side the atmosphere we are about to be apart of is what high school football is all about peoples standing all around the fences and the crowd cheering and hollering and getting lowd woooohooooooooooooo i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i highly doubt there will be any room on either side...

i really wish you would quit trying to be a **** about the fact that you apparently went to the game last year and ended up sitting on the WC side. get over yourself

++Friend, Watch your language or you could get locked out.

DL.

Edited by DelTavian

i highly doubt there will be any room on either side...

i really wish you would quit trying to be a dick about the fact that you apparently went to the game last year and ended up sitting on the WC side. get over yourself

You should probably reconsider your choice of words before you get your username suspended...just looking out for ya. But why do you have a problem with him sitting on the WC side anyways?

Congratulations to the WC Freshmen for their defeat of the Riverdale Freshmen, 28-7, last night at Riverdale. Great lead in to tonight's big varsity game. Good luck to both teams - stay healthy and enjoy the experience. :lol:

As to the facilities at WC - yes, they are inadequeate for a 5A school. No, they are not horrible. Coach Alexander and his staff with the help of the Assistant Principals and many supporters will do the best they can for this and every game with the resources available. :lol:

However, it's too bad the Wilson County School Board and WC Principal spends far too much time and effort on some trivial things like the minute details of a student dress code instead of properly planning, resourcing, and supervising the construction of essential athletic facilities. A common sense look at the football field and seating for this five year old 5A school reveals a lot. What else besides athletics potentially gives the students a more positive character building experience - not to mention the numerous good side effects for the school and community. :thumb:

Congratulations to the WC Freshmen for their defeat of the Riverdale Freshmen, 28-7, last night at Riverdale. Great lead in to tonight's big varsity game. Good luck to both teams - stay healthy and enjoy the experience. :lol:

As to the facilities at WC - yes, they are inadequeate for a 5A school. No, they are not horrible. Coach Alexander and his staff with the help of the Assistant Principals and many supporters will do the best they can for this and every game with the resources available. :lol:

However, it's too bad the Wilson County School Board and WC Principal spends far too much time and effort on some trivial things like the minute details of a student dress code instead of properly planning, resourcing, and supervising the construction of essential athletic facilities. A common sense look at the football field and seating for this five year old 5A school reveals a lot. What else besides athletics potentially gives the students a more positive character building experience - not to mention the numerous good side effects for the school and community. :thumb:

u got it right but its more the principle than the school board. i and others like me feel that he would be happier if there were no football team or athletics for that matter. I would be willing to bet that wc will have to fight to keep coach A again this year beacause of him. i truly believe the only reason he gave in last year was because his contract was about to be up and he didnt want the parents to go against him.

Edited by mj59r