Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every week, same ol' yip yap from riverdale's opponents about how the warriors have never SEEN a defense or offense like the one that they will be facing that week or that the warriors are on the decline despite boasting a ten year record that most schools could only dream of attaining in twenty. here's a newsflash--riverdale does not have dave thomas, they have been scored on by a very good lavergne team, they are banged up, and some of their players have proven that they would probably fumble or drop their firstborn. BUT, they are the best team in the region (just wanted to clear that up for all the pop-off wc fans), have been for over ten years and will undoubtedly be so after tonight's game.

evidently, you guys at wc run the greatest wing-t offense ever assembled in the country. DOESN"T MATTER!! you'll be lucky to make one trip into the endzone tonight. you simply cannot run that offense against riverdale. look at their speed and size and DISCIPLINE for cryin out loud. after a slow start on offense, riverdale will pour so many points on you that the maintainence crew will have to stop the game so they can add a row of light bulbs in the shape of the number "1" in front of riverdale's scoring column.

bottom line, stop talking all this trash and running off at the mouth, wc fans. its not gonna be good for your little precious hearts when the warriors demoralize you all on your home field. have a nice day. :blink:

halftime: riverdale 28, wc 0

final score: riverdale 56, wc 7 (and i'm being generous by giving you seven)

every week, same ol' yip yap from riverdale's opponents about how the warriors have never SEEN a defense or offense like the one that they will be facing that week or that the warriors are on the decline despite boasting a ten year record that most schools could only dream of attaining in twenty. here's a newsflash--riverdale does not have dave thomas, they have been scored on by a very good lavergne team, they are banged up, and some of their players have proven that they would probably fumble or drop their firstborn. BUT, they are the best team in the region (just wanted to clear that up for all the pop-off wc fans), have been for over ten years and will undoubtedly be so after tonight's game.

evidently, you guys at wc run the greatest wing-t offense ever assembled in the country. DOESN"T MATTER!! you'll be lucky to make one trip into the endzone tonight. you simply cannot run that offense against riverdale. look at their speed and size and DISCIPLINE for cryin out loud. after a slow start on offense, riverdale will pour so many points on you that the maintainence crew will have to stop the game so they can add a row of light bulbs in the shape of the number "1" in front of riverdale's scoring column.

bottom line, stop talking all this trash and running off at the mouth, wc fans. its not gonna be good for your little precious hearts when the warriors demoralize you all on your home field. have a nice day. :blink:

Why don't you all quit saying stuff your gonna regret tomorrow. Someone is gonna have to eat their words. Hope it RHS

bottom line, stop talking all this trash and running off at the mouth, wc fans. its not gonna be good for your little precious hearts when the warriors demoralize you all on your home field. have a nice day. :lol:

As this riverdale fan so eloquently states and all riverdale fans agree riverdale is the best period

thats why if they lose every coach on the staff should resign on the spot since as all the riverdale posters know there can be no reason to lose period.

riverdale will have lost to a team based on riverdale posters that

has less talent

less depth

less history

less big game experience

less fan support

less offensive weapons

less defensive weapons

so if you take all that into account then it can only be coaching

rankins record against teams with some what equal talent is about 50 - 50

wc 23

rdale 21

By the way wc is a class act in every aspect starting with the head coach good luck to them tonight the whole world will be pulling for them feels sort of like the us vs the russians in hockey yrs ago!

As this riverdale fan so eloquently states and all riverdale fans agree riverdale is the best period

thats why if they lose every coach on the staff should resign on the spot since as all the riverdale posters know there can be no reason to lose period.

riverdale will have lost to a team based on riverdale posters that

has less talent

less depth

less history

less big game experience

less fan support

less offensive weapons

less defensive weapons

so if you take all that into account then it can only be coaching

rankins record against teams with some what equal talent is about 50 - 50

wc 23

rdale 21

By the way wc is a class act in every aspect starting with the head coach good luck to them tonight the whole world will be pulling for them feels sort of like the us vs the russians in hockey yrs ago!

Where do you keep coming up with all that garbage? It is posters from other teams who always say they have a better defense, better back, better whatever than the Warriors. All I have seen Riverdale fans say is that don't talk about it until you do it.

I am a Riverdale fan and I have no idea if they will win it all this year. That fact by itself renders your assertion untrue. Jealousy does not become you.

Regardless of all the crowing, it is great to see a young school measure up so well to a perennial state contender. It is great for middle Tennessee football to have such a highly competitive area. Wilson has nothing to be ashamed about. They'll bring another dose later this season. This game played out just about as good of a game for everyone as could be expected. Hat's off to WC and Riverdale for the excitement.

How many fans do you guess was there and what was the atmosphere like?

hope the central fans are ready to eat some crow...

Riverdale 28

Wilson Central 14

i don't think our team has anything to be ashamed of. the score really should have been 21-14, and IMO there was pass interference on that interception (but dont get bent out of shape, its just my opinion.) we stuck with riverdale all night, and had we not given up 3rd downs of 11, 18, and 15 yards (i think all in the first half) the story might have gone different. but hey, thats football. riverdale might have outplayed us tonight, but i definately didn't see anything thats gonna make me say they are definately a better team than us.

i look forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs.