Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)

Everyone is in for a special TREAT from...Riverdale.....

That's all needed to be said!!!

B4 u talk about whos gunna win n whos gunna loose go to sum wilson central practices n go 2 sum riverdale practices n learn wut ur talkin about.i go 2 wilson central n i can tell u we dont have tha most talent but our 11 will play hard every down n play smashmouth football

Edited by wilsoncentral08

What's up guys....I will get straight to the point. First of all, I have witnessed both teams and there are some very evident things about both. Wilson Central has been quoted as being a much improved team from last year..actually they are a more convinced, confident, and competitive football team. They have not been the same team since last year's away win against Oakland. They have been able to execute against teams that they have had some problems executing as well against in the past.

This years Riverdale team is a team that works harder than some of their teams in the past. There, however, have been a couple of low scoring riverdale games (27-0/28-20) that have opponents very confident. Recognize...They had 2 touchdowns called back that would have made the lincoln co. score 41-0. They had 3 touchdowns called back that would have made the lavergne score 49-20. Twenty points was a lot of points for them to give up against one team....But remember that 14 of those 20 points came from long touchdowns on 4th and 10+ situations (hats off to Rodriguez).

I am saying all of this because the only factor that has been close to beating Riverdale is themselves. It is very hard for a team to get mentally prepared for teams that they don't think matches up, but thanks to the media, fans and players of Wilson Central.... guess who (Riverdale)will be very prepared.

Wilson Central runs misdirection, screens, hot passes, and a couple of plays up the gut. Guess what ... They are going to gain some yards and get some first downs. Riverdale mixes in numerous formations as well...MANY that you only see when the situation calls for it. But the truth is...THIS RIVERDALE TEAM WILL BE LIGHT YEARS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER TEAM THAT WILSON CENTRAL HAS SEEN THIS YEAR! For example, this team took a whole week of practice last week to work on nothing but fudamentals (to lower penalties). They spent very minimal time focusing on Dickson Counties schemes and won 35-0.Wilson Central get prepared...because I am afraid that you have done just a little too much talking about accomplishments that other teams have been doing for years; being 5-0.

PREDICTION: Riverdale by 30+

Well with all the talking so far this week there are gonna be some folks eating alot of crow no matter who wins. :lol:

For myself, 'if' WC does win I will be one of the first on here to congratulate them because they will have earned it.

Now the big question is will this thread be closed before Wednesday night. :lol:

The High tomorrow is only supposed to be in the 70's. Ahhhh football weather at last!

I hope you get your butts kicked just for that.....last time I EVER take up for your COCKY team.

GO WARRIORS!

please don't htink of all our fans as like that. the kid is obviously only a sophomore, and is apparantly an idiot. he doesn't appear to know how to spell right either....he probably thinks that talking like you would talk on AIM is "cool"

i know some people on here dont like me either, but thats cool. but dont think of all of our fans as ignorant as whoever wilsoncentral08 is