Tyner (3-2) @ Sequatchie Co. (4-1)

TynerRamFan

IF the QB Craddock stays focused on the game and plays football TYNER will be okay. NOW if he gets rattled(against Brainerd and also Fulton, he was the guy who was locked man on the TE that scored the gamewinner), this could be an upset. B)

QB Focused: TYNER 35

SCHS 20

Not Focused: TYNER 20

SCHS 21

I don't believe Tyner is a one man team.

I hope Craddock has a good game... either way win or lose it won't be all his fault or glory, but it's not fair to him to put that kind of pressure on one kid.

If SC wins it won't be a one person victory. It will take a great effort from all 11 O and D starters, along with all the backups.

GO INDIANS B)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for those who have seen these two teams play this year. What are their strenghts? Tyner seems to have good Defense (held Fulton to 16 points) They also are capable of putting up big points on the scoreboard. I understand how a team could lose to Fulton (they are very good). I don't really understand the lose to Brainerd though. I would think Sequatchie would have a very strong line on both sides of the ball, but what do they have in the backfield? Both teams are well coached. I'm sure it will be a good game, I just think Tyner has played the tougher schedule and their wins are more impressive.

I have a question for those who have seen these two teams play this year. What are their strenghts? Tyner seems to have good Defense (held Fulton to 16 points) They also are capable of putting up big points on the scoreboard. I understand how a team could lose to Fulton (they are very good). I don't really understand the lose to Brainerd though. I would think Sequatchie would have a very strong line on both sides of the ball, but what do they have in the backfield? Both teams are well coached. I'm sure it will be a good game, I just think Tyner has played the tougher schedule and their wins are more impressive.

...I hi-lited some of the points you made and that's why I began this thread with a comparison of how both teams played Bledsoe...the only question I can't answer(because I was out-of-town that weekend) is the Brainerd game...from what I was told the RAMS were out-played...they had a bad day at the office which all teams have from time-to-time...I haven't seen Sequatchie play this year but I know enough about them from seeing them in years past...no game can ever be played on paper...what works for one team may not work for another...should be a good game...we'll see soon enough!!!

...I hi-lited some of the points you made and that's why I began this thread with a comparison of how both teams played Bledsoe...the only question I can't answer(because I was out-of-town that weekend) is the Brainerd game...from what I was told the RAMS were out-played...they had a bad day at the office which all teams have from time-to-time...I haven't seen Sequatchie play this year but I know enough about them from seeing them in years past...no game can ever be played on paper...what works for one team may not work for another...should be a good game...we'll see soon enough!!!

Ultimately Brainerd vs. Tyner is the definition of a true rivalry. Doesn't matter how the teams look on paper or what their records, it will always be a game that can go either way and means more than any other game of the season. No denying that Tyner has had the upper hand recently -- I think Tyner is the better team -- but this is a game where pride is on the line more than any other. A lot of these kids live in the same neighborhoods, went to the same elementary schools, go to the same churches, etc. Imagine how much more intense the game would be if it were a division game!

I think Sequatchie will play very hard and will not give up if they play 4 quarters they cant be stopped!

*Sorry*

Bring your band :thumb:

I don't think you have to worry about them not bringing there band. They are always bring the band......Are the dancers gonna be there?

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Should be a great game. We play a weak team this week so it won't be much of a game. I'm thinking about coming down to watch you guys. I know how to get to Dunlap (from 111), but haven't been to the school since we played in '87. Can you guys tell me how to get to the field? Thanks for the help.

Edited by originalSC3

Should be a great game. We play a weak team this week so it won't be much of a game. I'm thinking about coming down to watch you guys. I know how to get to Dunlap (from 111), but haven't been to the school since we played in '87 (I was 10). Can you guys tell me how to get to the field? Thanks for the help.

The best way for you if your coming down 111 is to go to Dunlap exit get off onto 127 and then turn right. Go to the last red light and 127 will go up Signal Mountain and I don't remember the other road but it goes to Whitwell and thats the road you want to take. To make it easier turn right at the last red light. Then go past Bi-Lo and the school is on the right when you go past Bi-Lo....You will see the Middle School first but the High School is right behind it........