WC vs Hillsboro

cobrafan90

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Whites Creek vs. Hillsboro game was a bad showing by both teams. Hillsboro fumbling all over the place and Whites Creek throwing interceptions was not what the people came to see. But in the end Hillsboro came out on top by a string of hair. I know that's what yall was waiting on so there you have it. Lap it up and enjoy at until next friday because,"you cant keep a cobra down for so long".

Hillsboro sustained the longer drives. The Burros should have scored 3-4 times, but turnovers killed them. Whites Creek was tough on defense, but between the 30s, I'd say Hillsboro's offense was dominant. Hillsboro seemed to stall around the 30-yard line a few times.

Hillsboro scored first, and I think they had control of the game from the beginning. Whites Creek is certainly capable of putting a lot of points on the board. I think Whites Creek got tired....especially on defense.

Whites Creek is a good team. Before Friday night, a lot of people were probably underestimating Hillsboro's defense. Whites Creek has some big-play guys. #23 is a great running back. #3, the qb is very good. #88, the tight end looks like a D-1 prospect. They could have scored more, but Hillsboro's defensive secondary played an outstanding game. I bet Hillsboro had at least 3-4 sacks.

If this game had been played a few weeks ago, Whites Creek might have won. Hillsboro is getting better. It will be a great game if these two teams meet again in the playoffs.

Just face it, its gonna be another blow out. The closest game we had this year was a 21 point win over Lawrence County. And for Hillsboro to lose to Antioch without Preston Brown is just obsered. That says alot about the overall look of their team. Thats what most schools dont have is a team and they rely on one or two people. But Whites Creek has 11 athletes on both sides of the ball.

Looks like those 11 athletes couldn't get the job done. I hope you learned a few things. 1. No matter how good you THINK you are, there is always someone better and more importantly #2 Cocky is believing in yourself and your ability. Arrogant is telling everyone else how good you are, especially when you are not. Cockiness is good. Arrogance makes you look stupid. The difference is night and day. Take a lesson. Good luck to Anthony and his, hopefully, cocky squad this week.