OS vs CAK

catback

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this being Oliver Springs' homecoming, The boys will work especially hard to win against CAK. Anybody have any stats on CAK? I haven't heard anything about any of the players.

For CAK, Rushing- Terry Bowland 220 yards on 31 attempts, Recieving - Jeremy Park 209 yards on 13 catches, passing - Richard Harb - 792 yards on 124 attempts and 65 completions, 3 interceptions, 9 TDs. These are as of last Friday 9/23.

OR632003, just did a little research and I think I know the answer to your reply, you meant to address Catpack, this is the person that was strongly critcle of the OR coaching staff, my screen name is Catback, and I don't have a dog in that race, as for your name, I'm from OR, should'nt have posted it though, Sorry, I'll edit it out. If you will go to your reply and delete message it will be gone.

OR632003, just did a little research and I think I know the answer to your reply, you meant to address Catpack, this is the person that was strongly critcle of the OR coaching staff, my screen name is Catback, and I don't have a dog in that race, as for your name, I'm from OR, should'nt have posted it though, Sorry, I'll edit it out. If you will go to your reply and delete message it will be gone.

sorry for the confusion man i thought that u were Catpack, once again my bad

Edited by OR632003

u guys are really underestimating cak with a high powered offense and oliver springs a team that likes to use the 4-4 i wouldn't be so quick to right off cak

it could be a shootout b/c cak will throw it a ton and oliver springs will just run it down our throats like johnson county did if cak scores at lest 28 it is anybodies game but if they don't get that many cak's defense will have trouble stopping the run

For CAK, Rushing- Terry Bowland 220 yards on 31 attempts, Recieving - Jeremy Park 209 yards on 13 catches, passing - Richard Harb - 792 yards on 124 attempts and 65 completions, 3 interceptions, 9 TDs. These are as of last Friday 9/23.

Thanks for the stats. Sounds like CAK is a passing team. Could be tough. OS 28 CAK 27. OS better step up that passing defense if they want to stop the big passing plays.