3 foot tall football player

mjuhb

Think about it: You and I have both seen athletes with complete, healthy bodies, but no heart. They're whiners that go half-speed most of the time and need a 'kick in the butt.' Don't you know this guy's heart is as big as they come? What an inspiring story. Hat's off, indeed!

I know exactly what your talking about. These young men never realize thier full potential and end up cheating themselves and thier team. Gotta admire this young man.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if other players could see this they should realize what they have and life cant be taken for granted this young man is a warrior with a heart of gold which makes him superior to those with the lack of. God Bless him on his journey through life and I only hope realizes all men are created equal and he proves this everyday he wakes up and sets his goals for the life ahead of him. This young mans example of determination and heart should inspire us all to be better people and set good example as this warrior has so we may all pass this gift to our children and leaders of tomorrow. God Bless