1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are alot of worthy candidates in 1A this year, especially for back of the year. West TN is loadedin 1A back talent, Coleman from UC, Hayes from McKenzie, Springer from LC, Feathers from Fayette Acad. , A couple at JCS, sorry can't remember their names right off hand but I know they are great players. So alot of worthy players will be left off the list.

Definitely Dustin "Duck" Lindsey, Alcoa, 2A back. He is on his way to another outstanding year! Put up some pretty impressive numbers last year, also, while breaking the TN record for most touchdowns in a season. Above and beyond his talent, though, is his passion for the game, school pride, and sportsmanship. He is a true team player, and he leads by example.

BECAUSE- we are talking strictly about 1A- I think I am safe to say this on here- but Seth Skogen HAS got to be up for it with his numbers- size and skill- 45 rec. 1006 yrds. 12 tds- that's pretty dang good- But out of curiosity- (ond only people who actually might know something about this please speak) How does Mr. Football work- is it the Best player in the state- the best player on the best team- How does playoffs and W/L affect this award?

BECAUSE- we are talking strictly about 1A- I think I am safe to say this on here- but Seth Skogen HAS got to be up for it with his numbers- size and skill- 45 rec. 1006 yrds. 12 tds- that's pretty dang good- But out of curiosity- (ond only people who actually might know something about this please speak) How does Mr. Football work- is it the Best player in the state- the best player on the best team- How does playoffs and W/L affect this award?

With seth's size strength speed and numbers HE HAS to be a candidate for this award in 1A- no one has numbers like that...and in single a I don't think anyone is as good as him...

Well your on your way to being broke. If he can't even complete a pass in the second half of a ballgame how can he be Mr. Football.

He's 3rd all time in the state in passing.......one bad game dosen't change that...maybe if he didn't compleat a pass the rest of the year he wouldn't win it...but i think he's pretty safe there.....he'll be mr.football..count on it ;)

QUOTE(tricklician @ Sep 29 2005 - 04:25 PM)

Well your on your way to being broke. If he can't even complete a pass in the second half of a ballgame how can he be Mr. Football.

He's 3rd all time in the state in passing.......one bad game dosen't change that...maybe if he didn't compleat a pass the rest of the year he wouldn't win it...but i think he's pretty safe there.....he'll be mr.football..count on it

he's not playing against Greenfield or Gleason every weekend. His stock went way down last week and it's not a career Mr. Football award it's what a player does in one year. So far not even in the top 5

QUOTE(tricklician @ Sep 29 2005 - 04:25 PM)

He's 3rd all time in the state in passing.......one bad game dosen't change that...maybe if he didn't compleat a pass the rest of the year he wouldn't win it...but i think he's pretty safe there.....he'll be mr.football..count on it

he's not playing against Greenfield or Gleason every weekend. His stock went way down last week and it's not a career Mr. Football award it's what a player does in one year. So far not even in the top 5

Haha we shall see ;)